Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Am I bisexual?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aufstieg

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Well, yes, I've had girl-crushes. But I never thought of it as a big deal.
Then at my best friend's party, we played spin the bottle, and whenever I saw Sami kiss another dude I got jealous.
Later, I get dared to kiss Sami. So, I did. We had to kiss for 3 seconds. And, I actually wanted to kiss her more.
Am I bisexual?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm
You sound more bi-curious than anything.  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

yoshehiro

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Lady Kira X
You sound more bi-curious than anything.

What she said. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:52 pm
Thanks, guys =]
<3

Aufstieg

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 am
your not the only one like this believe me im normally straight but i do have my bi moments i mean with me i wouldnt ask a girl out or anything but i would just keep it to myself thats how i go with it and u might be bi but it is normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm
I acctually read an artical online a while ago (lost the url, sorry!) That said girls and guys all have crushes within their genders and do have bi moments, and that it is perfectly normal in growing up. So trust me my dear, you have no need to worry smile  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hema-chan

Shirtless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm
I'm concurring with the above; that you seem bi-curious. It'd be awfully rash for you to make that decision in a snap.
Think about it, read, think some more. Coming to that realization- if you do- usually takes a while.
I have friends who have thought they were bi and realized it was just a 'phase', I have friends who decided they were.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 am
I think in time you'll find out if you are bi or not ^^ experimenting is fun though! go with the flow XD  

Sumomo4life

Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 am
Agreed above - Bi-curious, perhaps? I've gone through similar experiences but I've never really seen myself as bi-sexual, even though I wanted to keep the kiss going... >_>;;
I'm sure you'll figure it out. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

Sexuality isn't really like a light switch, where you're fully one thing or another. It's more like a continuum. Most everyone experiences some degree of attraction to people of both sexes. You may want to experiment or you may find that you're perfectly happy not to. And if you do experiment, you might decide that you do like girls or that your curiosity is satisfied and you're done. Either way, there's nothing wrong with it.

User Image

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:29 pm
Aufstieg
Well, yes, I've had girl-crushes. But I never thought of it as a big deal.
Then at my best friend's party, we played spin the bottle, and whenever I saw Sami kiss another dude I got jealous.
Later, I get dared to kiss Sami. So, I did. We had to kiss for 3 seconds. And, I actually wanted to kiss her more.
Am I bisexual?

yes, that's how it started out with me XD I was jealous of my best friend kissing guys. I had also kissed her more than once. To me it sounds like the samething I went through and I am bi. You should do some experimenting to see if you really like girls. You might just like kissing them or you might be able to fall in love with one. It's all up to you on how far you chose to take it. If you have any friends who can keep secrets i'd talk to one about it. I wouldn't tell them who you have your crushes on though if they're friends with the people you are crushing on. I wish you the best of luck <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm
I would say that it's perfectly normal.Many girls go though a phase where they grow to like a girl -or more- and they become atrracted to them,then it moveson to something alittle more.
Kissing and all that stuff with anorther girl is that you may just be bi-curious like what the others above said.
Think if you really like doing it,if it's just a phase,and decide if your bi or that you just dont know.
I would say that I agree with the others to think about it ^^ <3

Your Bunnie Babe

Timid Genius

7,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers