Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Harlequin Troupe Master

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 am
Does anyone have one that's assembled (I'm not bothered about whether it's painted) and able to upload pics? I'm struggling to find "full" images of the model - most pics on the web are front-based.

I'd like to know what to expect from the top (hair/collar area), underside (underneath the coat and such) and rear view (shoulders)- , so I know what I'm working with when it comes to a conversion.

Cheers for any help in advance.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:04 pm
I'm afraid I haven't.

Aside from that, holy crap it's been a while since I've seen you around here! eek  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 am
Yeah, it's been a while... sweatdrop

Basically I've been living with my girlfriend for 2 years now. She got me a Valkyrie for Christmas last year after we popped in for a visit to my (now local) GW and I got nostalgic. I considered it a lovely present but too ambitious after being out the game for so long, so I traded it in for vouchers and after much deliberation I went back to my parent's house, dug out my old models, got myself a starter paint kit (with some paint swaps, how lovely) and got back to painting for practice.

Done 6 Plaguebearers since, although I suspect that Nurglings have been removed from the Chaos list, as they're no longer listed.

I like the feel of the new models they've released since, they've come a long way in the last few years. Not convinced on the finecast range, they look nice on the shelves, but I do love the weight of metal models.

My next project, I suppose, is to finish my "practice session" with a number of my old Plague Marines and a converted Sorcerer (started back when I used to post here!)

My brother also donated a Leman Russ, (awesome new options for that) and my mates back at my old home are thinking of picking up 40k also - one's already storming through his Marines. (So that Russ will probably be an Executioner)

I'm going to pay a visit to the P&M subforum, see if I can post my dudes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am
HERE U GO!  

II Deagle II

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas