Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • General Chat & Games •
Dreamcatcher

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's up?
  Japan
  the sky
  nothing just chillin and killin
  bored
  the stars
  dancing squirrels
  not your buisness
View Results

Cyo Blue

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 am
Ever had a strange/funny dream ? xd Don't keep it to yourself.
Some examples of strange dreams:

-a friend of mine dreamed he was chased by hot dog. sweatdrop Yes a hot dog...
-another friend of mine dreamed he was a assasin and he had to terminate a baby , guess what , he got his arse kickd by the baby! lol
-i dreamd i was in a zombie shooter game,my health was running low and just when a zombie appeard, I had a game error and the zombie killed me . burning_eyes

What's you'r dream?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:06 am
i was a man o-o
and i looked gooood ;D  

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

Cyo Blue

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 pm
Essence of Time
i was a man o-o
and i looked gooood ;D

Hahaha! And what did you do as a man?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:50 pm
I was dancing with a headless queen and king, with floating hair :3 And then there were wolves >.>  

Rheisa

Mystika999

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm
For some reason, all of my dreams center around being chased around and needing to hide from someone. Ant they all take place in the same house. A house I've never been in but I know it like the back of my hand in my dreams... neutral  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm
Dan Sparda
Essence of Time
i was a man o-o
and i looked gooood ;D

Hahaha! And what did you do as a man?

manly things >.>;;  

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

Cyo Blue

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:02 am
Mystika999
For some reason, all of my dreams center around being chased around and needing to hide from someone. Ant they all take place in the same house. A house I've never been in but I know it like the back of my hand in my dreams... neutral

I had a similar dream I was trapped in a house , it lookd like the Adams family house with strange traps , like quick sand floors and trapdoors, eventualy I found a open window I jumped out and I woke up back in the house ...Talk about annoying xp
But you know, there is a posibility of concious dreaming , when you remember you're dreaming you can take controle of the dream, you shold try that , then imagine a shotgun and bust a cap in who ever is following you xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm
In one dream when I was five (and had a fascination for dinosaurs), I had a dream that I was at a picnic with dinosaurs...and I was chased by a T-Rex for taking his seat.

My other dream was weirder (and I was about 10). I dreamed I was seeing different movie characters in a hospital (a mental institute), and all of the sudden a Hannibal Lector-like person led me to a Hagrid wrapped in giant spider webs, being held there against a wall. Then all of the sudden, the hospital was filled with zombies, and I ran for my life. As I tried to get away in the parking lot, I awoke just as one was going to grab for me. The dream was better when I fell back to sleep (I woke up in the middle of the night). I somehow generated a bow and arrow, and shot a bunch of zombies to oblivion with a near limitless supply of arrows...and awoke the next morning. It was truly bizarre in both cases (though both scared the caca out of me at the time.)  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Azure Chaos Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 am
I had a dream that my family was going to the beach, and we stopped at a gas station. then a giant german shepard jumped me and turned into a black dog. i gave the black dog a fluffy pink collar, and walked down to some beehives floating on the water. in one beehive there was little butterfly people that were all blue, and in the other was little bitterfly people in any color except blue. and suddenly i was watching giant mulitcolored hamsters eat cows like grass and the cows were the size of hamsters.
i also had a dream about ants climbing up a tree, and onto a branch, then fell off. and every time they fell off, they cloned themselves and got bigger. by the time i was waking up, they were the size of elefants and were steping on each other. it was really boring, and i woke up thinking, WHAT??  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:24 pm
[[Insert Inception pun here. o3o]]

I never really remember my dreams. I'm such a sad soul. XD

musicguy16

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
• General Chat & Games •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash