Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
███The Abyss███

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Somewhere, deeper than the bowels of hell but
higher than the clouds of heaven, there is a hole.
A hole so deep, dark and black, it is known as the punishment for the
ultimate sins.
This place of danger, is

The Abyss
A place of lonesome, horrible torture.
A place of no time, no possible concept of time.
This is where you find yourself awaking after a long sleep.
You don't know how you came to arrive, nor why, but you are here now.
And there is no escape.
Embark on the twisted path towards the truth of your sins and the secrets
to unlocking the mystery that is known as

The Abyss
Now enter, if you dare...

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm
I awoke from a twisted dream, somebody stabbed me wit a knife on the back, confused- I start to get up, only to realize that I am naked all the way down. I look up into the surroundings unknown to me and asked myself, "why am I here?".  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Demonica

Demonica walked through the Abyss, watching all the sinners beg for her help, for her contract. But she refused to accept. She refused to give her name, to let them force her to go back. Back to the real world. For her, that was the real hell. The real world was the real punishment. She wasn't happy here, but she wasn't suffering either. She walked the path of the True Demons, the Angel's Devils. She was pure, was good. But she was still a Chain, still one to kill others, born in the Abyss and made for destruction. But she was one of the few who refused to harm others. She refused to watch them die because of her. So she stayed here, forever watching the sinners who so desperately tried to escape.
After a long walk she saw a girl, naked, sitting on the ground. She seemed confused, and Demonica wondered why she was just sitting there instead of begging, like all the others, for sanctuary. She must be new... She thought, walking up to her. It didn't matter that she had no clothes, Demonica had seen much worse in her time in the Abyss.
Are you alright? She called to the girl as she approached.

((OOC - I will resize and replace th picture when I get home! I know it's huge! ^.^))

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:48 pm
"Are you alright?" I turn around to see a lady with a sword, long black hair and emerald dress. It seemed concerned about me.

"Her name's Demonica!..." a strange, husky, cold voice resound my head. It seemed...weird. "Am I hearing things?" she said to herself. I heard utter moans from the my surroundings... though I cannot see which is where? I can hear their cries but I cannot see them. It seemed that my head is not that clear yet. I tried to stand. Good. I tried to walk. Perfect. I am now capable to talk with somebody clearly.

"Listen to me, damn you!!!" that strange sound came from my head, again...
It hurts my head. I put my hands to my ears, it's like- there something inside me, screaming! I began to shout out loud, "STOP IT!"  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:15 am
User Image

Demonica

Demonica watched the girl, waiting for the voices that haunted everyone here to leave her for a moment. Demonica waited, ignoring the voices herself. STOP IT! The other girl shouted, and Demonica became tired of waiting. She stood where she was, screamed and plunged her sword into the ground, a warning for any voices still there to leave or suffer her wrath. When she assumed the voices were gone, she tried again to talk to the girl. Are you alright?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:05 pm
I watched warily how Demonica plunged her sword to the ground and the strange voice disappeared. Demonica asked me if I'm alright. I nodded in reply and stand up. In a state of nakedness, the first thing to do if there were clothes... I asked the girl and waited for her to reply.  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Demonica

Demonica nodded when the girl asked about clothes. Understandable... I might have seen worse but she might be a little uncomfortable. She thought, turning around and motioning for the girl to follow her. She came to a small cave opening and led the other inside into a surprisingly cozy room, considering it was in a cave. The furniture consisted of a completely make shift sets, including a bed, a couch, two end tables with red and orange candles on top of them, and a make shift dresser with all her clothes and personal belongings, of which she had little. She looked through the top drawer of the dresser and tossed the other girl a blue cardigan and jean shorts. There, you can change into that. I have underwear if you want... She offered, not use to civilized people and not sure what to say.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:08 pm
Thanks

I slipped them on; underwear, jeans and shirt. Then I ask her a question:

Tell me, why are you here miss?  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:10 am
User Image

Demonica

You're welcome. Demonica said, leaning on the couch as the girl got dressed. She looked down when the girl asked her question. I was born here. And I'm guessing you don't remember much of what happened to you? She asked, pushing off the couch and opening another drawer of the dresser. Hungry?

• Roleplays •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games