Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •
My 'Death's Dream'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:33 pm
I noticed people in this guild like the mystic story of lore and legend. That I have not. But at one point I reached a point where I was near death and I saw or hallucinated a grand thing, and I thought perhaps someone might like to hear the tale.

I had been in training (for what isn't crucial to the tale) and was three days from graduating when I became ill. Coincidently, it was also my birthday. My neck was stiff and I couldn't remember a series of things; my password, any of my colleague's names or my teacher's name despite being there from over two months.

My trainer sent me to the hospital instead of reaming me like I had expected.

A spinal tap later and I found out I had viral meningitis. They rushed me into a hospital bed and set a couple I.V's into my arm and started dripping medicine and morphine into me.

I didn't get better, and eventually they told me that I would likely die in a few hours.

Morbidly depressed I stare out at the window. It was a large pain window with a sill large enough for someone to sit on. And sit on someone did. She was a strong looking woman with long, wavy brown hair held back by a leather thong. Her eyes were a sharp green and in her hands she held a large bow, seemingly made of silver. With her came the smell of dirt and pine trees.

"Gebo," She said to me, "Now is not your time. You must live on and change."

I wasn't able to graduate due to loosing too much of my memory but I did live.

Well not sure if you'd like it, but that's my story.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 am
Wow. Well glad you didn't die and that you're well! ... I wonder if she made you well? Some things just can't be answered, I suppose.  

Shippuuden_Konan

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:24 am
Shippuuden_Konan
Wow. Well glad you didn't die and that you're well! ... I wonder if she made you well? Some things just can't be answered, I suppose.

For several reasons I don't think she made me well (at least entirely) but even though I still suffer from then, I'm happy I saw her. It makes me feel like there's someone watching over me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:16 pm
Phunockery
Shippuuden_Konan

For several reasons I don't think she made me well (at least entirely) but even though I still suffer from then, I'm happy I saw her. It makes me feel like there's someone watching over me.

I think we all have someone like that. It's only when we absolutely need them then they appear.  

Mystika999

doublelifegirl357

Light Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm
Wow... that is truly amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 pm
That's pretty amazing. If you don't mind, I'd like to use this for a short story, if you'd allow it.
I'm a bit speechless......wow  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:37 pm
KindredofLegousa
That's pretty amazing. If you don't mind, I'd like to use this for a short story, if you'd allow it.

I will allow only if it's written by the both of us, for I am too a writer that wants to make a story from this someday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Phunockery
KindredofLegousa

I will allow only if it's written by the both of us, for I am too a writer that wants to make a story from this someday.

That's fine by me. Just pm me when you want to get started. I've never colaborated before, but there's a first for everything  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Phunockery

Versatile Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 am
KindredofLegousa
Phunockery
KindredofLegousa

That's fine by me. Just pm me when you want to get started. I've never colaborated before, but there's a first for everything

Are you on Deviantart.com? I have a way we can colab there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 am
Phunockery
KindredofLegousa
Phunockery
KindredofLegousa

Are you on Deviantart.com? I have a way we can colab there.

Yep. CryoMorris  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
• Mythology, Legends, & Folklore •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items