Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party Koishi

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 pm
So--Today I auditioned for a solo part in a chorus song. I was so excited! But, When it was me and my friend's turn, I started to sing and then burst out crying. I feel like an idiot. I now don't want to go to school; I'm afraid someone is going to say something about it. Help me..Please! D:  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:23 pm
I went through this last Monday. I started bawling at the beginning of band in the last period of the day! Its definitely frustrating, but trust me, tomorrow won't be too bad. I actually found most of the people around me extremely comforting. Especially the men! Most will respect you and not try to pry too far. You'll be fine tomorrow, I'm sure mostly everyone understands your fear. Especially if you were singing in front of other performers. Don't sweat it.  

uStare

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:02 pm
Unfortunately, your nerves got the better of you. sad  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:55 pm
uStare
I went through this last Monday. I started bawling at the beginning of band in the last period of the day! Its definitely frustrating, but trust me, tomorrow won't be too bad. I actually found most of the people around me extremely comforting. Especially the men! Most will respect you and not try to pry too far. You'll be fine tomorrow, I'm sure mostly everyone understands your fear. Especially if you were singing in front of other performers. Don't sweat it.
I don't feel left out now! (Lol) I hope that tomorrow is good. I don't think most people know anyways; Since only 15 people auditioning. Also, I asked if I can redo the solo and I can! Thanks for the help c:  

Party Koishi

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Party Koishi

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 pm
K i m z y
Unfortunately, your nerves got the better of you. sad
They did :c  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:49 pm
uStare

Ahaha, same here. :'D

I burst out into tears during my flute solo bit that I just couldn't get right. No one said anything about it.

Don't worry -- auditions are stressful. Everyone gets nervous. It's good that you can redo it, though. : D

Even if you don't get the part, there will definitely be other opportunities.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items