PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:00 pm
-wiggles-  

Exaleen2

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 am
Hi! I have a great idea for RP with Oliver. =D

Behold, I give you Kenji, Oliver's great uncle.
"Kenji is a proud, charming, and kind stallion. In the presence of others, he will be formal and appear strong and invincible. He can also be rather flirty with mares, but always takes into consideration their feelings and respects them. His mother taught him how to be kind and compassionate, and his father taught him how to be dominant and proud. When he is around people he trusts and feels comfortable with, he is playful and funny, as deep inside he has the heart of a young foal. He is always respectful, but can sometimes be possessive over someone he cares for.
His good looks and charm lure the mares in. However, despite his "player" behavior, he is different than other shallow males. He actually has a heart, and is very compassionate and caring for other horses. Also, a good aspect of his personality is that he always finds something to love about everyone.
He is looking for someone that will put up with his monogamy issues, and love him for who he is. Preferably a strong-willed mare who will obviously be hurt by his indecisiveness in who he wants to commit to, but keep her head high and make him grovel to stay in her life.
On the downside, he doesn't exactly know who he's willing to commit to yet, as he is in love with a childhood friend who he can't seem to find. However, at the moment, monogamy isn't his main concern; he prefers to fall head over heels for his mares, and lifemating is something he considers in the long-run."

So, to sum up, he's strayed away from the "family" dynamic of the whole Shiori/Verloren descendants (which is getting increasingly bigger! xD). He travels for adventure and mares, and although he is witty with his words and makes people feel like they are being respected (by calling them Sir or My Lady like Oliver), he is really just buttering them up to take advantage of them (most of the time).

The difference between Kenji and Oliver is that Kenji sees that his ways are wrong, and is warming up to the idea that he might decide to settle down one day.

I think it would be funny to see the two talk, seeing as Oliver hates his family. Perhaps he'd even be able to relate to his great uncle's views on life. xD For Kenji, I can see him losing his temper for the first time ever.

What do you think?

Sawaki

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 am
Sawaki

I absolutely love this idea!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 am
Great! =D
So.. how do you want to play this out? How do you want them to meet, and where should it go from there?  

Sawaki

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:07 am
Sawaki

Sorry I never saw this @_@
Re-reading this I find it increadible how similar the two are without me actually looking back on his family history x3
But- I think it'd be interesting if somehow they met in a passer by and get to know his uncle, maybe even go under his wing and realize that having a mare wouldn't ruin his chances on taking over the world xD

Oliver just settled down with Tundra Snow so I think if they both talked, "Man to Man" and could relate on other issues they could become a close pair x3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 am
Exaleen2
Phail Ninja
Sakura for Bijoux's plot? Crazy hormones FTW!

I think that would be so much fun!

I am such a bad person. I forgot I posted here DX I'm so sorry! If you're still interested, I'd be happy to do this RP sweatdrop I can start it up, if you're interested that is smile

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm
Phail Ninja

I would more than love to still have this RP going on<3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 am
Exaleen2

I would more than love to still have this RP going on<3

Here <3

Phail Ninja