Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Loveless Characters and OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm
anime_wiccan_chick

biggrin DDDDDDD He's great!... though Kichi's going to be a bit nervous at first. He's obsessed with trying to get people's approval. Still, Minaru will definitely be good for him.

I was thinking they'd be amusing together. Minaru will probably be good for him, get Kichi to open up and get the approval and attention he needs.... even when Minaru is crude about it xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:09 pm
missXuchiha
anime_wiccan_chick

biggrin DDDDDDD He's great!... though Kichi's going to be a bit nervous at first. He's obsessed with trying to get people's approval. Still, Minaru will definitely be good for him.

I was thinking they'd be amusing together. Minaru will probably be good for him, get Kichi to open up and get the approval and attention he needs.... even when Minaru is crude about it xD

Lol, yeah, good point. Hey, can I friend you? One, you seem awesome. Two, I like being able to talk to the people I rp with on the IM's to coordinate what we do smile  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 pm
anime_wiccan_chick
missXuchiha
anime_wiccan_chick

Lol, yeah, good point. Hey, can I friend you? One, you seem awesome. Two, I like being able to talk to the people I rp with on the IM's to coordinate what we do smile

Aww, thank you! ^^ I already went ahead and aent you a friend request. Yeah, using IM would be a lot easier...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 pm
missXuchiha
anime_wiccan_chick
missXuchiha
anime_wiccan_chick

Aww, thank you! ^^ I already went ahead and aent you a friend request. Yeah, using IM would be a lot easier...

Trying to IM you but your name isn't showing up sad  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 am
XxVanity_KidxX
ALRIGHT!
Were ALMOST ready to start!
What is needed?
Just some one willing to play Maki!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm
Need someone to take over Maki and we can start, unless someone much rather replace maki with a different charcater....either way we need another teacher  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:31 pm
So until someone comes around willing to play a teacher, I'll take the role temporarily. So we'll be starting very soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 pm
YAY! I'd take the role, except school life is hectic and I can't do any more roles than I already have TAT  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:58 pm
First post sometime tonight  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 am
Hey, sorry I've been gone forever XD I'm glad Ani found someone else to be her fighter in my absence : D Well, I'll be on sporadically this summer & try to keep up with the storyline, but don't feel I can commit to this roleplay at this time. Hope everyone has fun getting this back on it's feet~ My best wishes to you all!

P.S. I will be willing to rejoin as Relentless when Death rejoins. Just PM me to let me know. Thanks <3

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:42 am
It's only been two days & I'm already retracting my old statement. So, voila, I'm back & will be joining this roleplay within the next week or so XD It'll be great to play with you all once again : D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 am
XxVanity_KidxX
XxWiccan_Otaku-chanxX
MIA

Fearless
~Sacrifice:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gaia name:xxForever_Deathxx (Death)
Character name: Azreal Shismar
True name: Fearless
Location of Your Name: Left forearm
Sex: Male
Sacrifice/Fighter: Sacrifice
Family: His twin, Rauko
Ears?: No
Alliance: Neutral
Color #2F4F4F
Biography: Azreal’s past was very violent, ruthless even. Though he hardly remembers it, what he does remembers haunts him like a unyielding ghost. It was when he lost his ears and tails, forever going through life without that happy feeling of loosing them the right way. They were stolen from him, not by a female, but by another male. The male of his house; his father. He once loved the man, but his father took it in the wrong way. Hardly anyone knows this secret, for he keeps it sealed tightly. There is only one other person in the world that is still alive that knows this secret. His brother, another fighter who had the same thing happen to him.

There was another night, Azreal’s first. Rauko had been in the next room, hearing his brother’s pleas. Thankfully he was so close, for it didn’t get too far, but enough that the deed was already done. The father was killed in that scene, but nothing was returned to the boys, who grew up hating people who do such a thing like that.

They are fighters, forever born as such, using their gifts to protect those that they love, mostly each other for they had no one else. When they got older, a strange scar appeared on their bodies, marking them with some unknown name. They quest to find that one who shares the same name, knowing what they truly are and were born to be.

Personality:This is man is quite a gentlemen with his soft spoken words to his kind nature with a certain amount of charisma about him. His soft, yet powerful words encourage people to remain strong as well as his strength to endure hardships in his lifetime. But underneath this kind and caring nature is a dark persona, a more violent personality that only surfaces when people he considers most important are harmed in any way, shape, or size. While dark and caring natures collide, another side of him surfaces, enduring and fearless. He will continue on with what he believes until he is either defeated or stopped. He can endure nearly everything, yet that is hidden behind a serious face when it comes to fighting. Unlike his brother, he tends to stand back and watch his enemy. Calculating is another term often used, with both of the men.

Orientation Bi
Relationship: Seke
Other Information: N/A

Relentless
~Fighter: User Image
Gaia name:xxForever_Deathxx (Death)
Character name: Rauko Shismar
True name: Relentless
Location of Your Name: Left shoulder blade
Sacrifice/Fighter: Fighter
Family: His twin, Azreal
Color Saddle Brown
Biography: His past was very violent, ruthless even. Though he hardly remembers it, what he does remembers haunts him like a unyielding ghost. It was when he lost his ears and tails, forever going through life without that happy feeling of loosing them the right way. They were stolen from him, not by a female, but by another male. The male of his house; his father. He once loved the man, but his father stole something of his at a young age. Hardly anyone knows this secret, for Rauko keeps it sealed tightly. There is only one other person in the world that is still alive that knows this secret. His brother, another fighter who had the same thing happen to him.

There was another night that something like this happened, the first time Rauko actually killed. He had been next door when the screaming had started, and thankfully was that close. The deed was already done, even though it didn’t go too far. The father was killed in that scene, but nothing was returned to the boys, who grew up hating people who do such a thing like that.

They are fighters, forever born as such, using their gifts to protect those that they love, mostly each other for they had no one else. When they got older, a strange scar appeared on their bodies, marking them with some unknown name. They quest to find that one who shares the same name, knowing what they truly are and were born to be.

Personality: Rauko is a protective man, often seen over protecting his brother from nearly everyone who comes close. He cares about those around him, and will do everything in his power to keep them from harm. Being the eldest, he is often considered as stern and strict, yet having a joking air about him. Despite his childhood, he was able to keep that light hearted manner to him, allowing him to joke around when the time comes for it. When it comes to fighting, he is often called a teaser. He likes to play with his opponents and make them act differently due to how he is acting. Both playful and serious, this man is not one to underestimate.
Orientation Unknown
Relationship: Seme

~Fighter:Emi+ ears and tail a shade darker than her hair color
Gaia name: Kashira Ka04 (Kash-chan)
Character name: Emi Tanaka
True Name: Devoted
Location of Your Name: Right inner thigh
Sex: Female
Family: Mother and Hisa who is like a younger sister to her.
Ears?: Yes
Alliance: Light
Color: Gold
Biography: Born into a loving family that showered her with attention, Emi felt suffocated as she grew up, taking for granted the happiness many sought to attain all their life. However, during the winter of her first year in middle school, her father died of pneumonia, leaving his wife and daughter without an income. He had insisted that Emi’s mother stay at home to take care of her as he felt that children should not be without the love of a mother. This proved detrimental.

With only an associate’s degree in education, Emi’s mother desperately looked for work, scraping by with various part-time jobs. Every night she would come home exhausted, but would find the strength to cook dinner and tuck Emi safely in bed. When she thought Emi was asleep, she would cry herself to sleep, longing for her husband’s embrace. As Emi watched her mother struggle, she wished to share some of the burden too. She promised to graduate from university with a master’s degree and in the meantime focused on getting to the top of her class while simultaneously searching for a job of her own to increase their income.

When Emi first met Hisa, in her third year of middle school, no one thought the two would become friends, much less best friends. Now, in her first year of university, Emi and Hisa are as close as ever, being mistaken for sisters at times. Things are looking up financially too. Emi’s mother has finally found a permanent job at the local library as a cram school tutor and Emi is excelling in her courses. She hopes to graduate with an MD in anesthesiology.
Personality: Emi has learned to be extremely independent and focused because of her family’s financial situation. She constantly keeps her emotions in check and tends to think before she speaks or does. She carries a sense of peace and calm about her that only Hisa can disturb.
Orientation: Lesbian
Other Information: Is a former student of Rauko and Azreal.

You need to delete Emi's profile here...

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:33 am
Kashira Ka04
XxVanity_KidxX
XxWiccan_Otaku-chanxX
MIA

Fearless
~Sacrifice:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gaia name:xxForever_Deathxx (Death)
Character name: Azreal Shismar
True name: Fearless
Location of Your Name: Left forearm
Sacrifice/Fighter: Sacrifice
Family: His twin, Rauko
Color #2F4F4F
Biography: Azreal’s past was very violent, ruthless even. Though he hardly remembers it, what he does remembers haunts him like a unyielding ghost. It was when he lost his ears and tails, forever going through life without that happy feeling of loosing them the right way. They were stolen from him, not by a female, but by another male. The male of his house; his father. He once loved the man, but his father took it in the wrong way. Hardly anyone knows this secret, for he keeps it sealed tightly. There is only one other person in the world that is still alive that knows this secret. His brother, another fighter who had the same thing happen to him.

There was another night, Azreal’s first. Rauko had been in the next room, hearing his brother’s pleas. Thankfully he was so close, for it didn’t get too far, but enough that the deed was already done. The father was killed in that scene, but nothing was returned to the boys, who grew up hating people who do such a thing like that.

Personality:This is man is quite a gentlemen with his soft spoken words to his kind nature with a certain amount of charisma about him. His soft, yet powerful words encourage people to remain strong as well as his strength to endure hardships in his lifetime. But underneath this kind and caring nature is a dark persona, a more violent personality that only surfaces when people he considers most important are harmed in any way, shape, or size. While dark and caring natures collide, another side of him surfaces, enduring and fearless. He will continue on with what he believes until he is either defeated or stopped. He can endure nearly everything, yet that is hidden behind a serious face when it comes to fighting. Unlike his brother, he tends to stand back and watch his enemy. Calculating is another term often used, with both of the men.

Orientation Bi
Relationship: Seke

Relentless
~Fighter: User Image
Gaia name:xxForever_Deathxx (Death)
Character name: Rauko Shismar
True name: Relentless
Location of Your Name: Left shoulder blade
Family: His twin, Azreal
Color Saddle Brown
Biography: His past was very violent, ruthless even. Though he hardly remembers it, what he does remembers haunts him like a unyielding ghost. It was when he lost his ears and tails, forever going through life without that happy feeling of loosing them the right way. They were stolen from him, not by a female, but by another male. The male of his house; his father. He once loved the man, but his father stole something of his at a young age. Hardly anyone knows this secret, for Rauko keeps it sealed tightly. There is only one other person in the world that is still alive that knows this secret. His brother, another fighter who had the same thing happen to him.

There was another night that something like this happened, the first time Rauko actually killed. He had been next door when the screaming had started, and thankfully was that close. The deed was already done, even though it didn’t go too far. The father was killed in that scene, but nothing was returned to the boys, who grew up hating people who do such a thing like that.

Personality: Rauko is a protective man, often seen over protecting his brother from nearly everyone who comes close. He cares about those around him, and will do everything in his power to keep them from harm. Being the eldest, he is often considered as stern and strict, yet having a joking air about him. Despite his childhood, he was able to keep that light hearted manner to him, allowing him to joke around when the time comes for it. When it comes to fighting, he is often called a teaser. He likes to play with his opponents and make them act differently due to how he is acting. Both playful and serious, this man is not one to underestimate.
Orientation Unknown

~Fighter:Emi+ ears and tail a shade darker than her hair color
Gaia name: Kashira Ka04 (Kash-chan)
Character name: Emi Tanaka
True Name: Devoted
Location of Your Name: Right inner thigh
Sex: Female
Family: Mother and Hisa who is like a younger sister to her.
Ears?: Yes
Alliance: Light
Color: Gold
Biography: Born into a loving family that showered her with attention, Emi felt suffocated as she grew up, taking for granted the happiness many sought to attain all their life. However, during the winter of her first year in middle school, her father died of pneumonia, leaving his wife and daughter without an income. He had insisted that Emi’s mother stay at home to take care of her as he felt that children should not be without the love of a mother. This proved detrimental.

With only an associate’s degree in education, Emi’s mother desperately looked for work, scraping by with various part-time jobs. Every night she would come home exhausted, but would find the strength to cook dinner and tuck Emi safely in bed. When she thought Emi was asleep, she would cry herself to sleep, longing for her husband’s embrace. As Emi watched her mother struggle, she wished to share some of the burden too. She promised to graduate from university with a master’s degree and in the meantime focused on getting to the top of her class while simultaneously searching for a job of her own to increase their income.

When Emi first met Hisa, in her third year of middle school, no one thought the two would become friends, much less best friends. Now, in her first year of university, Emi and Hisa are as close as ever, being mistaken for sisters at times. Things are looking up financially too. Emi’s mother has finally found a permanent job at the local library as a cram school tutor and Emi is excelling in her courses. She hopes to graduate with an MD in anesthesiology.
Personality: Emi has learned to be extremely independent and focused because of her family’s financial situation. She constantly keeps her emotions in check and tends to think before she speaks or does. She carries a sense of peace and calm about her that only Hisa can disturb.
Orientation: Lesbian
Other Information: Is a former student of Rauko and Azreal.

tis done  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:57 am
XxVanity_KidxX
Kashira Ka04

tis done

Yay!

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games