Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
My ten-billionth attempt at losing weight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasmine Clash

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 am
About me:
I'm nineteen, weigh about 170, and I'm approx 5'8" tall. I'm a broke college student so that makes it hard to eat healthy and still stay in my time limit/budget. But I'm going to try! Also, I have a membership to the Y! that I want to start utilizing again. I totaled my car a couple weeks ago and have yet been back to the gym.
Goals:
This summer four of my friends and I are going to be attending Mayham fest in VA Beach. Suuuuuuper excited!!! 18 hours of nonstop metal. But heres the thing: its an outdoors concert in the middle of August = HOTT! So, my goal is to be in shape enough to wear some short-shorts and this tank top I've had for years but could never wear cause it's too small. "I'm doing this so I won't get too hot there". Not. i want to feel like I look hot lol.
Plan of Action:
So, everytime I try a diet I fail. I either make excuses or just flat out fail. So, this time, I'm going to try a different approach. I will take each meal one at a time, ask myself, "Is this what my body needs?", "What is the healthiest thing I can get at this moment", and "Will this bring me closer or put me farther away from my goal?" I'm going to try to stay away from sweets too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:57 am
reserve post, for before/after pics.  

Jasmine Clash

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Jasmine Clash

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 am
4-25-2011

Breakfast: Slice of High 5 Fiber bread toasted with peanut butter
Lunch: Caribbean Way from smoothie king with an 80 calorie beef jerky type snack.

1pm- I'm about to head to class. I haven't been feeling good today, sharp pains in my side. After class, it's off to work.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games