Happy Easter!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm
What did everyone do with their weekend? Or, if you're school/college-age, what sort of trouble did you manage to get into with your spring break? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am
I got into a fight with my Uncle. He was starting s**t with my little brother, and being overall antagonistic to us. So I kept ripping on him. Finally he snapped, called me a scumbag.

I fully admit to being a jerk, but not a scumbag. I have a clean police record, a clean drug record, and have lived a mostly good sober life. I asked him if he'd like to compare police records.

So yeah, Easter... It had it's moments.  

Matt Pniewski

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 pm
Matt Pniewski
I got into a fight with my Uncle. He was starting s**t with my little brother, and being overall antagonistic to us. So I kept ripping on him. Finally he snapped, called me a scumbag.

I fully admit to being a jerk, but not a scumbag. I have a clean police record, a clean drug record, and have lived a mostly good sober life. I asked him if he'd like to compare police records.

So yeah, Easter... It had it's moments.

Dont let it bother you. He just wants to make you as miserable as he probably is.

@ Topic:

My family celebrated Easter. There was 2, YES 2, kinds of pies at dinner. We all watched Wild Hogs (the movie) and some sort of Australian Easter special on a Christian channel.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 pm
I went home for Easter and got to spend some time with my mom. Went to sunrise service at my old church, had dinner with my mom. It was pretty nice.

Spring break was like... a month ago for me xD I had double spring break, since I had a theatre conference the week before where I got a job (!!!), learned some cool stuff about stage management, found a children's theatre I'm in love with, and did a shot called Liquid Cocaine. The next week during real spring break I went to a Flogging Molly Concert with my boyfriend, did some work at the children's theatre, and went home and got to chill with some friends and my mom some more.

freelance lover
Crew

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff