Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:55 am
I just don't know what to do about my Gaia gf. She's so distant, I'm lonely, and we can hardly hold a conversation. We met in November and she got all flirty until she asked me out, and we've had a little bit of fun since then, but it seems like she's totally lost interest in me. She's just gotten a new job and she says she's just tired out, but even a month or two after we were officially together she seemed more distant. She won't really talk to me unless I initiate a conversation, and she leaves really suddenly without even telling me.

I don't particularly want to break up with her as I've never really had a gf before and she hasn't been particularly mean, but I just can't stand being so lonely all the time and I don't want to find someone else while I'm still technically together with her--it's really bad to cheat, in my opinion! >,<  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 am
I guess i see what ur saying, but to me and what you have said think she has lost intrest in you and found somebody I think. im not trying to be mean about though but that is really strange to me (even though i havent had my first girl yet) but whens the last time you had fun with her?  

ivyland13

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 am
What is her job now? And also is Gaia the only way you two can talk?
Her job may be the reason she hasn't been talking much. A job can be very stressful and she may need a little space or time alone but not long.
I wouldn't say she doesn't love you anymore, she just has been having other things in her mind. But if the situation is that she is intentionally ignoring you or not speaking to you anymore, I would just tell her that you are getting your feelings hurt by her not telling you the truth and or just leaving you hanging and figuring out things by yourself (which i've had happen to me allot of times)

Don't be afraid to talk to her about what your feelings are at this point, if she really is your girlfriend she would understand how you are feeling and fix the problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 pm
Thank you both. It doesn't sound mean or harsh at all, thanks. ^-^

It is strange, but she just got a job at a smoothie shop recently and this behavior started in.....December? No, maybe even a little in November after we first got together. The last time we enjoyed ourselves together was maybe in February? I think. Over a month, probably. She lives very far away from me in another time zone, and the only other form of communication we have is texting.

I did try to confront her about it this morning--I've asked her if she still likes me and she said yes, and I asked her if she was upset with me and she said no, she was just exhausted lately. But after this, she wouldn't really hold a conversation with me and things don't seem to be progressing. I told her it feels like she's lost interest in me, but she doesn't seem like she wants to do anything about it....  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items