View Results

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 am

Quinn snapped out of her daze. She reached over and lightly slapped Cain, breaking Marianne's spell.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 am

Cain was pulled from the odd dream, she looked at Quinn "it was so weird, she tried to make me forget you!" she stole a glance at Marianne "she looks better with that pumpkin head, she really does"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Jack bounced around a few paces ahead of her sister, she had finally escaped the "hellhole" (jack's recently decided name for the hospital wing) with her sanity intact "I am rested, repaired and ready to piss off some teachers!" she smirked, Eloise struggled to keep up with her exited twin "I'm so glad that's over, you were stuck there a while" Jack stopped bouncing "yeah, Madam Pomfrey said I was lucky, things could've been completely different..." Eloise put her hand on her sister's shoulder "don't even say that" she felt tears forming in her eyes, Jack had obviously noticed these "well, at least we've all learned something from this" she said, surprisingly serious for once Eloise looked up and forced a smile "yeah" Jack put her hands on her hips "and I'm still breathing, that's a positive ain't it?" they turned a corner to see Masumi, Quinn, another girl and a victim of the melofors jinx that was clearly none other than Duchess Marianne Susannah Gemi Rose Topaz Potter VII, A smirk graced Jack's features "hey guys, nice hat, marianne, suits you" Eloise could hear the fear in her voice, although she was hiding it very well, she was scared silly of that girl and, frankly, I don't blame her.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Quinn turned on Marianne. "Why can't you just leave me alone? You already blinded me! Isn't that enough for you?" Her voice was steadily rising.

Marianne was so infuriated, she used her supercool psychic powers on the the pumpkin on her head so it burst and splattered all over everyone except Masumi, because she LURVED him . "How dare you? I did not blind you! You must be insane! Besides, I know he loves me! You're just blocking him from getting to me!"

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Eloise touched Jack's shoulder "well, almost everyone" she whispered, Jack growled "your a bad liar Marianne, you know that, I KNOW I didn't see totally your fault I have Eloise's word for it and I trust her, and I trust Tawny, Quinn, Cael and Masumi!" Eloise tightened her grip on her sister's shoulder, she was just about ready to pounce of Marianne.

Masumi gripped his wand tighter "DON'T.YOU.DARE.CALL.QUINN.A.LIAR!" he was losing it, officially, tears of rage started to form in his eyes.

Cain put her hand on Masumi's shoulder "if your calling Quinn a liar, you'll be calling Masumi a liar too, and that's not very nice is it?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm

gaia_angelleft Gryffindor Tower gaia_angelright

Jess was reading a magizne that her dad sent her. I guess he can be cool sometimes, but I still don't trust him. When she finished with the article she was reading, she placed it on top of her pillow and streched." Man, i need to get out more." Jess looked around the room and saw that no one else was in there.She sighed and exited the dorm room. Jess walked down into the common room and waited for her sister.

A.L. was up in her room trying to braid her hair, and failing." Gosh dangit! Why can't I braid like my sister?" A.L. undid the failed braid and let her hair hang down. She walked down tot he common room and saw her sister." Jessi! Can you braid my hair before we leave?"

Jess looked over at her sister. She sighed and motioned to the overstuffed couch in the Gryffindor common room. Once the both of the were on the couch, Jess began to braid A.L.'s hair." You really need to learn to do this on your own A.L."

" I tried! But it's not as good as yours!"

They both laughed and Jess continued to braid. Once she finished, she took A.L.'s hand and said," Come on, let's meet our brothers before we go to the dinning hall." A.L. nodded and followed her sister out the door.

gaia_angelleft Outside Hufflepuff Basement gaia_angelright

John stood outside with his younger brother Seth. Seth was humming something to himself while John looked forward, waiting for his sisters to arrive." Where are they at?" John asked imatiently, more to himself than his brother.

" John, you need to relax." Seth looked up because he heard footsteps. He saw both of his sisters walking towards them" See? Their they are." Seth walked over to his sisters.

John rolled his eyes and walked with his brother. Seth and A.L. walked on ahead of him and Jess, both excitedly as always.

gaia_angelleft In front of the Dinning Hall gaia_angelright

Jess and John stayed behind and watched their younger brother and sister chat happily about their days.

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 pm

((OOC: soooooooo............

BUMP))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm

ooc: Sooooooooooooooooo is anyone else going to post in here?

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:59 am

Sparkle pranced down the corridor, looking for Marianne, her BMA, she used her kick a** amazing powers to track down the girl, she stopped prancing as Marianne came into the range of her empathy powers, she was MAD very MAD whoever made Marianne mad was going to feel the wrath of Princess Galatea Julietta Serenity Jasmina Kaladashia Maria Amane Sparkle Gale Malfoy! She turned the corner to see a group of people, Marianne was among them, so were those bitches that tried to get her into trouble, and that new girl, she looked at Cain "don't tell me you've grown attached to that Quinn b***h?"

Cain jumped at the sudden voice, and quickly regretted it, once the pain went away, she turned to the speaker "Quinn's not a-"

Sparkle put her hand up to stop the girl "you've barely known her for 2 hours, how can you be sure?"

Cain looked away "as far as first impressions go, she's very nice, I can't believe the things you told me before!"

Sparkle turned away from Cain to Quinn "I'd like to give you some advice, one girl to another, stay away from her" she pointed at Cain "she's keeping secrets, she's a bit battered and bruised right now, did she tell you why? no?" she smirked "I personally wouldn't trust anybody with the word "Traitor" carved into their back with a knife! I can prove it! if you take her jacket off, you can see it through her shirt"

Masumi felt the girl stiffen beside him he pulled his fiery stare from Marianne to Sparkle "isn't using X-ray vision to look under somebody's clothes a bit pervy?" he spat, Cain started shaking, he heard her start sniffing she's crying! that was it, he's had enough of Sparkle too! She wasn't being fair to Cain, she wan't being fair to anyone! She was no better than stuck up, violent Marianne!

Eloise brought Cain into a hug, she was careful not to injure her any further.
Jack had decided against clawing Marianne's eyes out and was now focused on calming Masumi down before he did something stupid "can't we all just apologise and try put this all right before something worse happens? I'm sick of this! I'm sick of everybody hurting each other, please stop!"

Sparkle whipped out her wand "I won't stop until I have revenge for what that b***h Quinn did to my friend!" she pointed it at Quinn, Masumi moved in front of her "don't even think about it!" he snapped, Sparkle rolled her eyes "Mari, he's in my way, and he's trying to stop me hurting that cow! if he doesn't move, do I have your permission to hurt him too?"

((sorry, been a bit busy))
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces