Hey Girls

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 pm
Hey Girls, I know its been a long while since I've been on, My computer crashed and needs a new hard drive. We don't have much money as of the moment to get it, hopefully by summer I'll be able to get on daily. I truly miss you guys! Its been too long.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm glad your still here and posting and having fun. Thanks for staying loyal, and I'm kinda surprised theres 47 members, but thanks for joining! Also Please, I noticed a few of the forums, the forced seduction 1x1 search, please note if it doesn't follow the rules and I get in trouble for it, I won't be happy. It'd make me really angry (me angry= grrr D=<), So yeah.

Once again, thanks, and have fun. I'mma be updating the rules in a few too, so make sure you check them out =D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 pm
Forced Seduction has nothing to do with sex. If it did I never would have brought it up on here. Don't worry, I'm not stupid enough to do something like that. I had the same fear as you do when I ran a roleplay and two members were constantly having sex (with time skips, but still).

Forced Seduction (the manga, the one I linked) is about this guy getting into a bet where he has to get another guy to fall for him (which was a complete accident since they expected a girl to walk through the door, not a guy). There is no sexual content whatsoever and in my roleplay there is no sexual content either.

If you do get into trouble for it, people have to be really ******** stupid not to read anything.

Anyway! It's nice to see you again~! :'D

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

iRariity
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:47 pm
I didn't expect it to be a big deal. But I trust you. Just wanted to make sure people are reading this. Okaiis, and nice to see (sorta) you too =D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:49 am
Haha, I'm not making it a big deal. Just trying to make it clear before some member deciding to be an a*****e reports anyone about it because they read one sentence saying "if I get into trouble for it blahblahblah!" without reading anything else, I just don't want it to happen. XDDD
It's happened a few times for me and a friend so yeah~ Trying to prevent it from happening >w<

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
λυяι αςαđэму

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items