Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note, The Story Re-Told Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:21 pm
L dutifully translated, taking note of everyone's expression. Yes, he noticed Light's displeasure. 'Bianca' was a wild card he hadn't anticipated. "Certo che lo รจ. Non sei del suo disegno, dopo tutto." L waved her to join the group. "By the way..." he practically purred with amusement, "I'm fairly certain everyone here is fluent in English, so you can all communicate if you like. You don't need to rely on me." Everyone chuckled, Light nodding. "Ah, I see. Yeah, I guess it would make sense for an independent agent to be able to communicate across language barriers. And English is one of the world's most commonly spoken languages..." he reasoned.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:53 pm
Shi giggled softly. "English is also the hardest language to learn do to the slang." She said smoothly, not able to fake an accent. Though, she noted L's amusement and couldn't help but to find it weird, then she remembered something. Reaching into her pocket she produced a chocolate bar. "Before I forget Detective, I have a thank you gift."

Walking over to L, Shi handed him the chocolate bar, a small smile on her face. 'Wonder If He Remembers.'  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:58 pm
The team seemed to like her already. Well, most of them. L smiled as Shi offered him a chocolate bar. He did remember. He smiled. "Thank you, Bianca." He turned to scan his screen as he unwrapped the chocolate bar. Sighing, he looked back at the group. "Alright, we've all had some time to gather ourselves; but Kira will not wait. We must continue. Matsuda, I'd like you and Aizawa to look through Yotsuba's files and tapes. We need to know exactly when Kira's power became Yotsuba's." He turned to look at Light. "Light, would you mind taking Bianca under your wing; get her up to speed and such? You know the case as well as I do, after all."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff