Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Shinigami Realm [Chatterbox]
Looking For Partner For One♥One

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Hii!
Im i was wondering if i could get a person to play L from Death note...
Ive wanted to do something like this for a while...but....i never got the chance but now I have so im posting this.

Oh and if you do roleplay with me, my writing skill will improve....I just dont want to put a huge effort into typing something im not sure someone will look at.

Though I have Three Rules

1. You must Be Lit. Like A 4-6 sentence Paragraph per post....
2. Play L in Character
3. Please dont start one with me then 'Poof'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 pm
Well...I've never roleplayed L before but I'd certainly be willing to give it a go. What kind of rp did you have in mind? Who would you be rping?  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 pm
Akiko-infinity

I'd be playing an Original Character, as for the plot, I was planning on following the original plot line. Of course with a few adjustments to it to make my character fit into it, but in general it will stay the same. There is no Actual limit to the characters you could play and if you wanted to you could also make an O.C. I wouldn’t care…honestly I would think it un-fair if I didn’t let you. So if you want I could play a character of your choice. But Um, if you wish to have to so there is no O.C’s then I’d gladly change to someone else (Like Misa….or A Female Light Lol, jk…sorta)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 pm
Hah! Nah, I don't care if you use an OC. And as for another character for me, I don't know, I'd have to see how it goes. Anyway, what part of the story would this be starting in? And what would the changes be?  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 pm
Akiko-infinity

Well I was thinking that I was going to have shortly after L reveals himself to Light Yagami at To-Oh University. The changes are small, like extremely small. For instants there will be two groups chasing Kira from the start L, and then my own Character Shi. Un-like L, Shi is not very known but if she tried she would rival Mello’s intelligence on a good day and Matts on a bad day. So Instead of Kira only having to worry about L, who he is working with, he also needs to worry about a different detective that he’s never met.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:21 am
Za_Juu_Iki
Akiko-infinity

Well I was thinking that I was going to have shortly after L reveals himself to Light Yagami at To-Oh University. The changes are small, like extremely small. For instants there will be two groups chasing Kira from the start L, and then my own Character Shi. Un-like L, Shi is not very known but if she tried she would rival Mello’s intelligence on a good day and Matts on a bad day. So Instead of Kira only having to worry about L, who he is working with, he also needs to worry about a different detective that he’s never met.

Ah, makes sense. Okay. heart Are you gonna set it up? Do you need anything from me first?  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 am
Akiko-infinity

I shall be setting it up, as soon as I find a way to word it. And I don't need anything from you at this moment. Thank you asking though.

I've created the F. Topic, Though would you like the first post?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 pm
I would be interested in rping with you as well as L. I've had experience rping as L before and he's my favorite character from Death Note.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Shinigami Realm [Chatterbox]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items