Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
3ds kingdom hearts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qtinki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm
are tehy actually making a new kingdom hearts for the 3DS and if so whats if goin to be about if anyone knows?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 am
kibakimimarufan666
are tehy actually making a new kingdom hearts for the 3DS and if so whats if goin to be about if anyone knows?

Yes, and what I do know is that Sora and Riku are going on a journey because Xehanort is back since his Heartless and Nobody got killed by Sora epicly and if you saw the RE:Coded secret movie (Spoiler Alert!!!) they may also become Keyblade Masters and unlock Ventus's heart and get Aqua...(Spoiler Alert over) but that is what I do know..I'll give you more information later on...  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm
Mitsumi16
kibakimimarufan666

Yes, and what I do know is that Sora and Riku are going on a journey because Xehanort is back since his Heartless and Nobody got killed by Sora epicly and if you saw the RE:Coded secret movie (Spoiler Alert!!!) they may also become Keyblade Masters and unlock Ventus's heart and get Aqua...(Spoiler Alert over) but that is what I do know..I'll give you more information later on...

That's right. It's also going to be called Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The "Dream" and "Disntance" in the title refer to "the distance you fall in dreams." "Drop" has to do with a theme in the gameplay. And for whatever reason, I do believe Riku and Sora will be in their original clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 am
Oh my that will be so awesome!!!!! Wait do you play as Sora or Riku or both  

qtinki

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 am
But does anyone know how Xenahort came back? And what of Master Eraqus? If you have the answers pm them to me as to not spoil it for others.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 am
kibakimimarufan666
Oh my that will be so awesome!!!!! Wait do you play as Sora or Riku or both

Both but you don't get to choose when you want to play as Sora or Riku. It just sorta happens..automatically...I really will get annoyed by the unplanned switching..But yeah  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

qtinki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:41 am
well if you still keep all your states and stuff i wouldnt mind a change in looks it wouldnt really do aything  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games