Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guest Counter
  +1
View Results

Dark Mistress Rissa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:21 pm
One day as you wake from your slumber, you wake to find that the war on species other than humans has just become worse. Soldiers of the new dictator are killing off the elves, nekos, kitsune, vampires and half-bred species. You need a safe place to go. Just as the soldiers come banging down your front door, a letter appears in your hand; a magical energy emitting from it. A pen drops to the floor, so you pick it up and open the letter, and it reads:

"Dearest survivor;

It seems the war on different species has gone too far. You want to live, correct? Well if not, let the soldiers kill you. But if you do; join the rebellion and have a safe haven to live in. As I send this letter; a rebellion against the dictator is forming. You are needed to stop this madness of the killing off of our kin. Now accept this letter by signing your name on the bottom line... If you sign with the pen provided, you will instantly be transported to the place we call... The Refuge. Will you be one of us? Only you can make that decision.

Signed,

A Friend."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm
PLEASE PM ME YOUR PROFILES, IF YOU WISH TO JOIN. FILL OUT THE PROFILE BELOW TO BE ACCEPTED. THIS IS A SEMI-LITERATE TO LITERATE ROLEPLAY, SO IF YOU CAN'T TYPE FULL PARAGRAPHS, DON'T APPLY.

Profile Layout:
[b]Username:[/b]{Your username}
[b]Character Name:[/b] {Name of your character}
[b]Appearance Age:[/b] {How old does your character look?}
[b]Age:[/b] {How old is your character?}
[b]Sexuality:[/b] {Bisexual, Gay, Straight, Lesbian?}
[b]History:[/b] {What happened to bring them here? What was their past before they joined the rebellion?}
[b]Personality:[/b] {How do they act?}
[b]Powers:[/b] {What abilities do they have?}
[b]Likes:[/b] {What do they love?}
[b]Dislikes:[/b]{What do they hate?}
[b]Extra Info:[/b] {Anything else you think we should know?}
[b]Appearance:[/b] {Anime Pics Only, please.}

Feel free to add anything you want to. Just don't take anything out. Thanks.  

Dark Mistress Rissa

Dark Mistress Rissa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 pm
RULES:

1. NO CYBERING. If the clothes come off, timeskip. It is against Gaia TOS to cyber. Romance is encouraged, but no sex. Absolutely NO SEX. We don't want the members banned.
2. Follow the roleplay's rules and Gaia's Terms of Service.
3. No godmodding, controlling other people's characters, killing their characters without permission.
4. Please don't curse excessively. Language is allowed, just not too much.
5. This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay. No *'s or -'s for actions. Describe your actions, use italics for thought and quotation marks ("these") for speech.
6. I AM GOD HERE. What I say goes. Now I will be fair, but don't push me.
7. Combat is highly encouraged but no killing without permission also no auto hitting and no going through a fight without a few bumps and bruises yourself unless you have permission.
8. Be active! I understand writers block but i think asking for 3 posts a week minimum is fair.
9. NO ONE LINERS. One to two paragraphs minimum.
10. When you receive approval from me i will post your characters in the list so you can refer to it. DO NOT POST IT YOURSELF.
11. Respect the other roleplayers. Discrimination is NOT ALLOWED.
12. PM me your profiles with a ninja So I know you read the rules.
13. And lastly... HAVE FUN!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff