Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is fashion important?
  Of course, silly!
  Not really.
View Results

ClarinetOtakuMai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm
I dress up a lot just cause I love love love dress up and vintage clothing, but if you like casual clothes I say, don't even worry about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:54 pm
My style is kinda close to yours. I'm not bothered by it. When I got out I'll put on some skinny jeans, bright green high tops, strappy top and a off-shoulder woolly jumper. While my friends on the other hand are all about animal prints and stuff like that. Personally I think brand new fashion is silly and I feel silly wearing it.

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 pm
Dress however you want! Don't feel pressured because other people dress a certain way. Do what makes you feel good. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:50 pm
Dress how you want. Dolls are creepy.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

kittenboodle

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:07 pm
Girl don't worry I have a basic style for every season. Spring it's usually boyfriend jeans and a sweatshirt, in summer its cut-off shorts and a tank top, in fall back to boyfriend jeans, shortsleeve t-shirt and a cardigan, (Sneakers for spring,summer, fall) and in winter sweats uggs and a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt. And my hair is always in a messy bun no makeup while everyone else is all curled, straightened, done all fancy. I honestly don't understand it. doing that doesnt give you a better chance to get a boyfriend hell I got a really sweet one with the clothes I wear now!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Iska72396
Hey gals! So here's the thing. Like what I said in the title, I just need to hear opinions about the way I dress.

My friends and classmates always wears really expensive clothes and different kinds of wonderful shoes, slippers, sandals or whatever. And they are always dressed up like a doll. And by doll, I mean it's
really fashionable. While I always wear just a simple t-shirt, my pants or sometimes skinny jeans, and my chucks.

When we are all walking together, they are all like walking in the runway with their elegant clothes while I'm just with my girl next door outfit.

It just makes mo so, uhm, I don't know how to call it. Maybe, left out or something? But I really feel comfortable with my outfit.

So, any opinions? What should I do? Should I change my way of clothing and start to dress like them? Or should I remain the same with the way I wear or any other ideas? You can say any opinion. It would surely help.

Thank you!! heart

Never ever be someone you are not. If these girls are nice to you and like you for who you are, then why change? There is no need. If they are being mean to you about how you dress then they are not your friends. Just be yourself and forget about what they wear. Who cares if they have fancy clothes, clothes are not important. Who you are on the inside IS important. That is what matters. Society can suck it since they like to base everything on looks. I say wear what you are wearing and flaunt it. It is what makes you, you!  

buckwolvhoosier

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:32 am
I think your style is fine. I used to dress like that all the time, and now I dress griller and with more variety. But that developed on its own over time, and its what I'm comfortable wearing. And some days I still just do a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. Just wear what you want what you think makes you look good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 pm
they wear high heels
you wear sneakers
theyre cheer captains
youre on the bleachers  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash