Anime dreams!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm
Haven't you had any? I do, either when I'm sick/hurt, or when I'm obsessing over a certain anime/manga.

One of my favorites was a Tales of Symphonia dream. It was in manga form. In it, Genis was angry cause a broom was flirting with Lloyd (who didn't seem to care much.)

No, I don't know why there was a broom in it. I blame lack of sleep. Now tell me yours!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm
i don't really remember dreams well but i had one with the main four from tsubasa reservoir chronicle (and me) and we were at my school in the snow fighting storm troopers from star wars...man i even dream geeky sweatdrop  

kitten clamplover
Crew

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 pm
rofl That's an awesome dream Kitten.

There was one memorable collage I had when a few months back. I remember Ikkaku (from Bleach) lighting up my dark bedroom by reflecting the moonlight off his shiny bald plate and Joco/Chocolove (from Shaman King) professing his love to me in the back of Mom's car...

I woke up scared from that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:21 am
Hmmm my dreams are usually so fragmented that its hard to make any sense of them.

Thats epic dream o ,o storm troopers...  

3Rton
Crew

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:39 am
That's no good. gonk If you remember any fragments, be sure to tell us.

It is an epic dream!

Well Genis made an appearance in my dream last night...he told the authorities my dad slipped in the shower and killed himself. Scared the pants off me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 am
my dreams are normally all over the place and are basically a jumbled up mess but one time i had a dream the the millennium earl (from d.grey man) was turning everyone in the world into robots/cyborgs so me and my friends were trying to stop him and it turns out the millennium earl was working for a character from the psyren manga whose name escapes me (the psyco with bandages all over his face)...this dream also involved me running the mile while brushing my teeth oh and the robot people were all also eating ice cream  

night owl1997
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

International J-Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 am
I've had one with the characters from Fruits Basket. I don't really remember much, but I remember that we were trying to kill each other. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 am
Why are everyone's dreams so much cooler than mine?! gonk

As my sig states, I had a mess of dreams a while ago. And Kratos showed up at some point. At that point, it became a good dream. xD

(I like the Seraph, alright?)

I've had more than one ToS anime dream since, I keep track of them in my journal. (see profile!) One was PotC based, one was part of a fic I'd read...it was epic.

Speaking of my journal, does anyone know how to title the entries?  

rahna
Vice Captain

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:01 pm
I had another Symponia dream, HOORAY!! They've been more frequent since I saw the anime. (Why don't they make a 6th episode? gonk It just cuts off in the middle of the Tethe'alla arc!!)

Anyway, the dream. At first it was Kratos fighting a load of enemies, all by himself. The piles of bodies were stacked every where. And then I realized it wasn't Kratos, it was Lloyd in his Dad's purple mercenary garb. And older, about 10 years older.

-pauses-

The angel was actually buried under all those bodies, and Lloyd was trying to look for him. (Why he had his Dad's snazzy clothes, I have no idea.) He did manage to find Kratos though. I was happy. biggrin (and then my alarm rang...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 pm
My dreams can be all over the place or random. Most of the time it's about real life and feels real too, which kind of freaks me out, depending what the dreams about. Other times it could be reality mixed with something cool. I know lately I've been dreaming about Detective Conan, which is cool! Recently there was one where, Conan and I were about to go up against the Black Organization somewhere (don't recall where), and it got to a suspenseful part, and then I woke up. Which makes sense trhat I'm dreaming about DC, since I've been catching up on the manga recently. I'm almost caught up with it, but still need to watch a couple of the movies, before I go back to watching the anime.  

Serene Rainstorm
Crew

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Oh no, your dream cut off at a suspenseful part! xd That must be aggravating.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 am
I totally had a dream a long time ago that I was Hurcule from DBZ which is sad cause I'm a girl. I can't really see myself but in the dream I just know I'm Hurcule. Anyway I was at the martial arts tornament so the background is all animated too, and I see a sting with a tag on it coming out of a drainage pipe on the side of the temple (If temples actually have drainage pipes I don't know) anyway I pull the tag and the next thing I know, I'm in some kind of hospital hiding under a desk and the background is now real and I think we're in like 1940's Germany. I wait for a nurse to leave the room and bolt from the hospital. I remember running outside will people from the hospital chasing me and me yelling that "I run and hide but never lie" which cues me to realizing that I'm no longer Hurcule but Duo from Gundam Wing". That was the weirdest dream I've ever had.  

MischievousDemonSolstice

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 am
O______o That is a weird and pretty cool dream. I love that you were Duo at the end of it.

I had another one pretty recently. It was technically in book form and teh book was not a manga. It was a manhwa. I dunno if anyone here knows "Bride of the Water God" but my dream was a twist on the beginning. Instead of Soah getting sent off in a boat, Yohee appeared on the dock in a flash, told everyone she was a goddess, then grabbed Soah by the hand and took her to the water kingdom with a flash.

It was neat because while being in book form...I still heard the characters talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm
=0 that can happen!??!?!?!

*forces self to think of anime for the rest of the night for hopes of dreamin something totally creepy*

;D  

BittaxSweet

Familiar Gawker

Refined Envy

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:37 pm
I had a fabulous dream where Tsuruga Ren from Skip Beat! was my boyfriend........Hot damn. eek  
CHATTERBOX

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games