Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
I have GOT to LOSE WEIGHT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twichfoot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:14 pm
I really HAVE to lose weight. I need some MAJOR help, and I really mean it. Im going to start workingout, and eating right. But I need help with it. Please I beg of you people. I need tips.

I am 180 pounds
13 years old
and my pants and shirt sizes are way to big.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:17 pm
I'm in the same boat as you. We should do this together.  

bellatrix_lestrange1

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 pm
Start here.

Track your calorie input and calorie output, and you'll be fine. Eat healthy and reasonably, and get ready for a sudden portion control.

I can't write much now because I'm going to bed, but I'm always willing to share my experiences/education/whatever with weight loss if you need it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 pm
Stop eating junk food and take up a sport. When I was a teenager, I just started eating healthier and playing DDR for half an hour every day. Replace chips with fruit, replace soda with water, and replace fried things with grilled things. You're young and you still have a good metabolism, so the weight will probably come right off!  

__penguin__
Captain

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:26 pm
I suggest cardio for 30 min a day, or do short bursts of exercise throughout the day if you don't have great endurance.
Cardio burns fat.

Also eating right will help, be sure to follow the serving sizes on the food labels, and you should ask your doctor how much calories you need to eat a day to loose weight.

the key to loosing weight is feeding your body the right way, and doing exercise. =)

I suggest that you take a look at the blogs in the guild to see what others do, and maybe you can start your own. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I don't know if anyone mention this but family support is major.
I assume since your 13 your still liking at home and replying on your family to buy food. Well you have to have your family support you and your new eating habits. Its hard to lose weight if your family is eating steak and potatoes and toss you a salad every night.

That will get old and discouraging. It would be great if you could get at least one of your parents in on the new heatly diet with you. Get a healthy cookbook (there are thousands) and being able to make great dishes for the whole family!

Good luck, stay positive and don't give in. Its gonna take a lot of will power, especially if your friends are eating junk at lunch. But I wish you luck! Hope to see you post here and let us know how its going. heart  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games