Back from Scotland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:28 am
Hi everyone! Sorry for not being online. I have been away in Scotland with my gran for a little relaxing holiday. It was really nice and I spent a lot of money on goodies for myself as well as a mother's day present for my mum.

Unfortunately, yesterday I was very poorly and threw up a lot on the coach.
Even so, I still managed to have a good time.

I will post pictures as soon as I upload them onto the computer.

I have missed you all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 am
Welcome back!

I heard the country side of Scotland is beautiful. I am glad to hear you had fun, though we barely know each other. -is strange- sweatdrop  

Canterellare

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 pm
[~+~]

Welcome back. c:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:42 pm
Welcome Back! ^u^  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pudding Raven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:36 am
Glad you had a nice time. I have heard Scotland is a really nice place to visit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 am
Hello, welcome back! Scotland huh? You're soo lucky. I've never traveled to another country. For a loser like me, what's it like over there? I mean, I've googled different countries before, but how was the trip for you?  

hasarose

Shy Explorer

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 pm
Hasarose
Hello, welcome back! Scotland huh? You're soo lucky. I've never traveled to another country. For a loser like me, what's it like over there? I mean, I've googled different countries before, but how was the trip for you?

Well, Scotland is a place where the scenery is stunning.
I have a picture that I will post here and show you and that way you can get a glimpse of what it's like further down in Scotland.

Apart from being very poorly on the coach (like I mentioned in my opening post), I enjoyed the views and shopping very much. It relaxes you. I even put up the courage to get on a ferry, since I am not too keen on them. I am so glad that I did it because the views were absolutely breath taking on the ferry. Plus the sun shining down on the massive lake made it all the more lovely as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I took this picture of the Loch Lomond lake whilst I was on the ferry. Just look at that sun! How lovely is that!
Edit: The coach driver told me not to go so close to the window for taking pictures. Oops! I think I forgot. Oh well!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm
K i m z y
Hasarose

I have a picture that I will post here and show you and that way you can get a glimpse of what it's like further down in Scotland.

Apart from being very poorly on the coach (like I mentioned in my opening post), I enjoyed the views and shopping very much. It relaxes you. I even put up the courage to get on a ferry, since I am not too keen on them. I am so glad that I did it because the views were absolutely breath taking on the ferry. Plus the sun shining down on the massive lake made it all the more lovely as well.

I took this picture of the Loch Lomond lake whilst I was on the ferry. Just look at that sun! How lovely is that!
Edit: The coach driver told me not to go so close to the window for taking pictures. Oops! I think I forgot. Oh well!

That's phenomenal!! It's so beautiful, I'm itching to go see Scotland for myself now. You mentioned shops? What are they like? I mean are they small shops owned by families or... ??  

hasarose

Shy Explorer

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:37 am
Hasarose
K i m z y
Hasarose

That's phenomenal!! It's so beautiful, I'm itching to go see Scotland for myself now. You mentioned shops? What are they like? I mean are they small shops owned by families or... ??

Small shops on streets.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff