Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 pm
The Kiss of My One True Love Will Save Me

..Name.. Razzi (Paparazzi)

..Owner.. ATh e a r t + XxPrimevalPandaxX

..Image..
User Image

..Personality..
(taken from Panda's teepee since I haven't really written one yet)
He is only about himself. He thinks of others, but doesn't really pay much attention to them since he is the only one to peek his own interest. He has a very low attention span as well especially if your not keeping all your focus on him and his needs. Yes he needs a real good slap in the face.

His family is the only ones he really cares for and outside of that he doesn't see much beauty at all.

(from my own head)
He likes to sweep ladies off their feet and very much adores the attention from fan-girls [though he has yet to experience fan-dom from a boy...]. Although seemingly mean on the outside with his appearance, he can be nice in an odd way; if someone gets hurt or something, he would... 'try' to help, but fail, in a sense. He's not much of a stallion to get his hair, hooves, or tail dirty.

If another would get the attention, leaving him in the shadows, he would drastically try to get their attention. Razzi needs to be under the spotlight.

Mate wise, if Razzi ever found the one that could tie him down, alone, he would be completely devoted; around other (females), he would be his regular attention-seeking self. Although he'd let his flirtation wander off to other females, he would never let his mate be hit on by other stallions. Razzi's a possessive little hypocrite...

..Why Aurora?.. Both Panda and I thought about it, and finding/putting Razzi in the right situation has been kind of hard. We both thought that Razzi could play the part of Aurora's mate, but she would need to toughen up a bit to completely have his attention (though, as the personality states, he wouldn't let another's eyes wander to his mate and his very much a hypocrite). So... We're trying to RP him with others as much as possible (or at least plot) to see if we can find this bad-boy's place in Soquili. (So if there is no clear reason to 'Why Aurora' besides what I've said, we thought they'd look pretty together XD.)

..What is true love?.. "True love..." He said while looking up towards the sky. "I guess I don't really believe in it." Razzi pouted and stared. "If there was such thing as true love, there wouldn't be so many people throwing themselves at others." In more of a whisper, he added," Like myself," and winked.
In other words, Razzi really believes more in getting to know someone than really true love. A lot of it is also based how much attention Razzi could get from Aurora as well as how much attention Razzi would give. To be honest, because of Aurora's glowy-ness, I wouldn't be surprised if she got Razzi's attention for a long time because of his like of things that glow (he's quite neon himself, yah know?).

..Would you cherish her?.. He let off a little scoff as he remembered all the attention that he got from others. "This depends on if she cherishes me as well. It's only fair, right?"

(( I know this wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but there are some ideas for plots if you grow interested. Like... how they could fall for each other, Razzi loving the attention he is both giving and receiving. Also an RP with two others (one male one female) where Razzi hits on the other female and the other male hits on Aurora. Razzi get's his a** bitten by someone else trying to steal 'his girl' and -tries- to change his ways. ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:25 pm
Bump~
<3
Thank you for your wonderful entry, ATheart!  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers