Ugh! It makes me so mad! It drives me crazy!

Last week, our health teacher wanted to talk about smoking, why it's bad, and if we would do that if our crush wanted us too.

It went like this. 'Ladies, you tell me how you would react if the boy you liked offered a cigarette.' I secretly wanted to punch him. I didn't say anything, but the other girls said they wouldn't take the cigarette.

Then he was like 'Boys, how would you react if the girl you liked offered a cigarette?'

Then my gay friend, Jack, raised his hand and the teacher said 'Yes, Jack?' and Jack said 'That wouldn't happen to me, because I'm gay!' and then the smiled and the teacher was speechless. Then some guys said 'Dude, how the hell can a guy be gay? Girls are so hot!' and Jack shrugged and said 'I don't know, I just don't think girls are hot unless there making out with other girls.'

Needless to say every straight guy and lesbian/bisexual girl in the school refuses to talk to Jack.

Do your teachers ever pretend that gay people don't exist and everyone likes the opposite gender?