Looking for a lovely lady and a little heartbreak. [picked]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 pm
Hullo! This is a joint between Velveteen Angel and myself. Basically, our purple boys here are cousins. Cleite, my boy, has been charged to look after Pure, Velve's boy. Basically mommy and auntie guilted him into it, and now he spends all his time racing around trying to rescue the idiot from the angry family members of the females he flirts with. Granted, Pure is pretty charming, the problem is that he knows he is, and sees no problem with turning said charm on for any female that moves...and then Cleite swoops in to deflect the rage of a mate, a father, a brother, whatever, chews him out for it, and then Pure grumbles...and wanders off to find another girl.

THIS PLOT. Is to have Cleite actually meet a girl he starts to fall for...only to have Pure sweep her off her hooves. She might innocently not know Cle is crushing on her, might simply not return the sentiments, or she could be an evil mare who wants to stir up trouble. Whatever your character is, we can totally discuss plot. Either way, Cle gets heartbroken, and more ticked than ever at his cousin. And the mare doesn't have some change of heart and wind up with him (unless this happens muchmuchmuchmuch later, as Cle has some other plots to go first)

This plot is NOT for baskets. It could, with proper RP and the right character clicking, work for that. Mostly it would just be a roleplayed plot though. Looks don't matter, though preferably no one who would like...eat one of them. Probably skinwalkers won't work, and I'd like to think they'd be wary of kalona. But we can discuss it :3

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:04 am
-approves of this thread- <3
Pure doesn't really, but I do.
C:

Velveteen Angel

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:27 am
I could offer my girl for the plot if it's not for baskets then it should be fine.
She's not the flirty type really but it could be interesting.
She could always do with more friends...she comes from a long line of purples... xD
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Ooh, something like this is exactly what I've been looking for for my girl.

Meet Sakura. She's a sweet, patient and motherly mare who loves companionship, and gets along with pretty much anyone. Though she can act mature, and tries to give out good advice, she is very young and only knows so much because she had to raise many younger siblings over the years. In reality, she is very inexperienced when it comes to the world.

I also don't want baskets, she's got lots of plots in her future and children won't come in to it for a while (probably).

But I would love to throw her into this romance plot XD She has a big problem: commitment issues. If you want, she could at first respond to Cleite's interest, or could simply not realize he liked her. Then Pure could easily swoosh in and claim her for a while, though she'd leave him too (or he'd leave her, whichever comes first xD).

And they're both epic Soq! So good looking xD

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Velvie and I have talked and we think Sakura is perfect for the plot :3 But thank you for offering too Yumitoko, Echo is lovely.

Phail, as far as the plot goes we figure on at least three RPs for it. One for Cleite and Sakura to meet, one for Pure to sweep her up, and a more confrontational one for Cle to find out about this. More RP is always good, but three seems like the best basic. If you don't want, Sakura can have wandered along by the time Cle comes after Pure for it, all is totally up to discussion.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:43 pm
Thank you anyways. I'd like some good plotting in the future Cle sound like a really nice guy who could be a good friend. biggrin
If that's okay. If not that's fine too.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 am

A minimum of three RPs sounds fine and I definitely wouldn't mind doing more/sticking around for the confrontational RP! Yay xD This considerably brightened my day!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 am

Oh yes, I would love to find more friends for Cle, Yumitoko X3 He' the sort to need a few good friends.

And Phail, would you be interested in starting these soon? I can set the RP up if you'd like.

For both of you, my AIM name is also Zephira738 if you prefer IMing to posting/PMs.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 am
zephira738

Oh yes, I would love to find more friends for Cle, Yumitoko X3 He' the sort to need a few good friends.

And Phail, would you be interested in starting these soon? I can set the RP up if you'd like.

For both of you, my AIM name is also Zephira738 if you prefer IMing to posting/PMs.

Echo is can be a really sweet and inquisitive girl, she always want to know about the other person, and at the moment she's somewhere in the middle of adult and foalhood. You could call her a teenager. She is no way bratty, because her grandfather has taught her better, she just likes good conversation, company and fun. xD
Plus she's a good listener haha.

I don't mind either as long as they're logged, for me it's what you prefer. biggrin
argh....college work. *zips out*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am
Yes, yes, yes! We can start them now heart

EDIT: Guild RPs would be best for me 3nodding

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers