Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
What things used to be- Accepting Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Yes
  No/maybe/just looking~
View Results

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:20 pm

The Story

There were three couples: Cassandra and Dane, Marian and Harold, Asha and Cole. They were the best of friends. That is, until, they each were brutally murdered, one by one, starting with Marian, then Harold (who got close to saving Marian), Cole, Cassandra, Asha, then Dane. They were all reborn, and all living within fifteen miles of each other, each having memories of their past lives, revolving around a month's worth for each. Love will repeat itself in due time. But history may like to repeat itself... or does it want to?

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Rules/ Info

Rules
*I am goddess (sorta...)
*Follow the rules, sweetie.
*Put a ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× under the profile to show you have read the rules.
*PM profiles to me under the name: "I remember my..." (after the "my," if you are Asha, you would add Cole's name. Example: I remember my Cole.)
*Have fun!
*Only two people may be in a mental hospital, but they have to be from different couples. Asha and Cole both can't be in a hospital, Marian and Harold can't both be in a mental hospital, Cassandra and Dane both can't be in a mental hospital.

*I will post more rules accordingly
Info
*I may add new couples if more people would like to join.
*I may add a white and black list if people are being mean.
*Do you notice anything about one of the couple's name's? Think.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Profiles
Cassandra or Dane's profile

[imgleft]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/aspiekid13/Decorated images/KingdomCome.jpg[/imgleft]
My name is: [b](Cassandra or Dane)[/b], and I am [b](Female/Male)[/b]. I am a reincarnated human, and my soulmate is [b](Cassandra or Dane)[/b]. If you are wondering, I like [b](At least three, etc. counts as one.)[/b]. I also have some fears... [b](At least, three, etc counts as one.)[/b]
[u]My Bio[/u]
(At least four sentences, please.)
Username:

Marian or Harold's profile

[imgleft]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/aspiekid13/Decorated images/dancinganimecouple.png?t=1301092928[/imgleft]
My name is: [b](Marian or Harold)[/b], and I am [b](Female/Male)[/b]. I am a reincarnated human, and my soulmate is [b](Marian or Harold)[/b]. If you are wondering, I like [b](At least three, etc. counts as one.)[/b]. I also have some fears... [b](At least, three, etc counts as one.)[/b]
[u]My Bio[/u]
Username:

Asha or Cole's profile

[imgleft]Asha or Cole[/imgleft]
My name is: [b](Asha or Cole)[/b], and I am [b](Female/Male)[/b]. I am a reincarnated human , and my soulmate is [b](Asha or Cole)[/b]. If you are wondering, I like [b](At least three, etc. counts as one.)[/b]. I also have some fears... [b](At least, three, etc counts as one.)[/b]
[u]My Bio[/u]
Username:

Roles
Dane: Open
Harold: Open
Cole: Open
Cassandra: Open
Marian: Taken by GothicGrave13
Asha: Taken by misskinz3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Accepted Profiles

User Image
My name is Marian, and I am Female. I am a reincarnated human, and my soulmate is Harold. If you are wondering, I like Books, music, night, etc. I also have some fears Death, being alone, loud noises of any kind, etc.
My Bio
Marian was born into a loving family, with a sister and brother. Unlike both her parents, who had platinum blonde hair, she had raven, jet- black hair, and loved Victorian- style dresses. Her parents finally gave up on her when she started talking about events that happened about 100 years ago like she was there, and started talking about a boy she saw in her dreams who "Has blonde hair, fair skin, dazzling eyes, and a love for me as big as the sea." But she could never remember his name, unlike the other people in her dreams. That was the final straw for her parents, and they sent her to a mental hospital with the diagnosis "psychosis." Marian stays there, waiting for her love who she believes will come for her.
Username: GothicGrave13

User Image
My name is: Asha, and I am Female. I am a reincarnated human , and my soulmate is Cole. If you are wondering, I like reading/writing in my journal, singing, and playing piano. I also have some fears... spiders, snakes, dying.
My Bio
Asha was born to a paticularly wealthy family, an only child who's parents loved her and got her whatever she pleased, which wasn't much. Asha was homeschooled after a terrible near-death experience when she was only 7: She and some friends from the local public school were playing by the creek after it had rained and they pushed her in the high-water creek...the rest you can figure out. As Asha got into her teenage years, she became more isolated. She would see visions of almost 100 hundred years ago. She used them as a story in her journal writing each event as if she was there. She focused particularly on a boy who "loved her more then I can ever begin to understand". And she named this handsome young man Cole
Username: misskinz3  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas