Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
The Chronicling of my Arisal [V.2!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Just an update! Last time I weighed myself was a couple days ago and I was 174.5. I'm so glad I'm not gaining. Life has been pretty good lately and I've been studying hard for my last final. It's on Tuesday. Then I'm free from school until august 22. I think I'm going to start running again on Tuesday after class. I still have the same goals but I'm going to take it 10-20 pounds at a time. Right now I want to get down to 160 then 150 by the time I go to HSU for school. Then during the fall semester I want to get down to 130 (or even 12 cool . I'm gonna eat super healthy! No more thick heavy fatty salad dressings and stick to small portions. And running every other day. I really have to lay off eating out, I keep relying on pizza gonk . Oh well, I've been doing pretty good when I eat at home. I'll start tracking food again soon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 am
My weight keeps fluctuating between 174 and 176.5 which is very annoying. And to top it off, it's raining T^T!! I wanted to run today...oh well it's still early so maybe it'll clear up in the afternoon, if not then I'll just have to run tomorrow.

Today was the last day of school! I had my last final this morning and I feel pretty good about it. I think I did well with some mistakes here and there. I know I passed, I studied a lot this past week and weekend so I hope it paid off. I wish I studied more throughout the semester though...anyways I need to get an 84% on the test to have a B in the class so hopefully that's what I get. I know I didn't fail the test and even if I did, I would still have a C in the class which is passing but just not impressive to me...I'll know the results in 48 hours. x_x I do feel pretty confident that I passed though.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:16 am
[Just another update, I got B's in both my classes!! YES! I'm so happy and proud. AAANNNNDDDD!!! I registered in classes at Humboldt State University. I'm so excited and I can't wait 'till I move there. My weight today was 176.5 and it still fluctuates. I think I have a solution though, I have to start tracking calories. I've been walking a lot lately so if I count calories, then I should start losing weight again.

Today, I walked a lot! First my brother and I went to the outlets and walked around for about an hour. Then my mom wanted to go the mall so we went with her and were there for at least 2 hours and we walked a ton there too. And I made sure to walk at a moderate pace, faster than a slow leisurely pace. I want to lose 50 pounds by Christmas. When I finally move, it will be so easy to eat healthy and exercise because
1) HSU is vegan/vegetarian friendly
2) I won't have my car so I'll be forced to walk everywhere and take buses which means walking to the bus stop
3) Students can use the gym machines and track.

I can't wait! Until then, I'll use the my fitness pal app to track my calories and I'll continue walking for 40-50 mins 3 times a week. I should probably eat healthier too.....like lay off the greasy foods and pizza and stick to lean choices.
]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 am
[I've been using the my fitness pal app to help track calories. To lose 2 pounds a week, it suggested I eat 1200 calories everyday since I'm pretty sedentary.....although, I've been walking everyday anywhere between 20-45 mins. Usually it's a 40 minute walk. I've also been trying to watch what I eat. I hope counting calories works, it feels inaccurate sometimes. Tomorrow, I'll most likely walk to and from work, and I still want to walk tipsy after work so it should be a day full of walking. I'm not sure what I'll do for my lunch break since I won't have my car, I can either make a lunch or order a sandwich and salad, or pizza. If I order a pizza it'll be light sauce and light cheese with a some veggies and maybe chicken.....I'll just have to decide tomorrow. Also, it doesn't really feel like I've been eating 1200 calories, it feels like i eat much more than that, but I've been careful counting calories for everything and when I walk or do any exercise, it adds calories back to my total. So I dunno, I'll just keep walking and see how it goes, if I haven't lost anything after my 7th day of counting calories, then I want to make time for running, I increased my hours at work so I'll just have to wait for the schedule to see what days I'm off and when I can run during the day.]  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:23 am
[Today, I ate sushi. I probably ate all my days worth of calories at that time but its ok. I walked for 1 hour which was at a moderate pace. And the sushi was the only time I ate (except for the late midnight snack I just had of coconut biscuits and nutella). I'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow, I don't think I lost anything but we will see.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 am
I'm in summer school. I thought I had all my pre-req's done..... nope. Turns out I have to take a trigonometry class -_-' ....so I don't have time to really walk or exercise because I'm too busy studying. I've only been eating like twice a day but a lot of protein so I'm not feeling as hungry. I'm trying to lay off the bread since I haven't been too active lately. It'll be so much easier to lose weight when I move....I can't wait.

The last time I walked Tipsy was two days ago and only for 40 mins. My weight keeps fluctuating between 173 and 176 which is very annoying. gonk  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 am
I've been studying a lot for my trig class. Once everything is mathematically figured out, everything makes sense and is easy. The first test is today, I think I'll actually pass it, I've been studying a lot.

I changed my work schedule around so now I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off so that would be perfect for running and doing other exercises. I'll try to run also on Saturday's or Sunday's as well. If I start tomorrow, I may be able to lose a little under 10 pounds by August 16th, when I leave for school.

I would run today, but my test is tonight so I gotta spend all day doing some last minute studying to be absolute sure I pass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weight watchers points plus
Daily points: 29

Breakfast:
•2 over easy eggs (4 pts)
•2 lean turkey bacon strips (1 pt)
•1 tortilla (3 pts)

Lunch:
•Small frozen burrito (6 pts)

Dinner:
•About 10 oz of steak (14 pts)