Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1]◙○The Moon's Kiss○◙ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Body Counter
  +1
View Results

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:52 pm
((I feel horrible but my brain is just not in the mood to role play lately, what with life and drama and such. I owe you BIG time. Do you have a wishlist?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:18 am
(((OOC: Hahahaha it's all good. No worries. But yeah, I do, but lately it won't let me update my wishlist to show what I've bought so I've had it disabled...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:21 pm
((Grrr I wanna reply so much but my brain is floating above my head and LAUGHING at me. XP Aw well you should tell me some things you want and I will buy one of them. X) ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 am
(((Hehehe, I know the feeling. Well, give me a price range cause most of what I want is in the 500K area... like UnSupernatural)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm
((Oh um well 200,000? XP ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:38 pm
(((OOC: Hehehe you could just give me 200K and then I can raise another 200K or so and get Super Unnatural hehehehe. It's what I'm questing for atm. I wanna dress up as Castiel, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:38 pm
((Lol alright, I can do that. ^^ Not a problem. Proceeding to initiate trade! XD ♥))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

The clawed hand gripped the others, fear filling Daniel for a brief moment. He never wanted Kaoru to leave his sight. Even if it meant an eternity without him as a lover, he could survive as best friends. The demon laughed darkly within him, the thick voice rough and tarnished by a motive beyond sinister. Regardless of the inner barrier, it could reach through and pluck with its will through those pockets of fear.

And it did.

Suddenly the daggers began to dig into the sweet and gentle hand of the other. Only slightly, so as to bring the blood to the surface but without piercing. The white eye glowed as its focus sharpened suddenly on Kaoru. A chuckle spilled out past Dan's lips, something so eerie and horrifying it seemed it could halt the heart of the world itself.

And through the young man, it spoke, "Kaoru, Kaoru, Kaoru...ha ha...sweet boy, you think you can save him. How can you? He can't even save himself? Oh, my sweet sweet boy...you can't save him. How can you, you can't even save yourself...?" The demon's voice, so much like Dan's, weaved a spell, the patterns and shadows of an otherworldly magic hidden beneath his twisted tone. In the distance, Nina's voice begged him not to listen...

As the demon spoke, it's voice began to change, to become two melding, "You can't even save yourself...?" It asked of him, taunted him, "You can't even save yourself..." And it pulled from the memories of Dan and lured out the heart of Kaoru, "You can't..." The demon's voice became no longer that but the voice of Kazuya himself, "...even save yourself, my brother..."

Dan bellowed out against it all within, but it was a sound proof glass that barred him. He knew Kaoru couldn't hear his thoughts and he knew, that the spell had been cast. That no matter how hard he would fight, only Kaoru could break it. Tears rolled down his cheeks as his blood flowed from his soul's wound.

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That laughter... so cold... so tinged with shadow that it sent a shiver down Kaoru's spine and, for a moment, the young man had to look away.
It was Daniel laying there before him... and yet it was a monster using his body to convey it's own twisted and evil curses...

But when the demon began to speak... the archer's gentle gaze focused down on the young man and he could only shake his head. "I don't know how I can save him, but I'll not give up just because a demon tells me it's impossible." Kaoru couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Demon's lie, or so they say. They trick and tease, lie and cheat... and I'll not believe a word that passes your lips, demon."

Strangely, the demon's words took on a different tone, and at first, Kaoru retained his smirk.
But that expression turned to a frown... the words weaving a spell over Hayashi's heart.

What was there that Kaoru had to save himself from? There was no evil before him... no demon out for his own soul.

But as that voice morphed... as it flowed from being that of Daniel... to that of Kazuya himself...
Only then did the young archer begin to feel the pain of those claws upon his hand. Only then was the blood dripping from pale white skin become evident to the man.
Only then did he truly, for the first time, want to run and never look back.

Brown eyes, now slightly unfocused as he stared down at Daniel's warring body, betrayed the fear deep in Kaoru's own soul.

"Niisan..." Kaoru whispered, the endearing term he had always called his beloved brother, passed from near trembling lips. His family had moved to this village before the brothers were ever born, so neither really knew how to speak the language their parents had grown up speaking.

But there were some words too precious to be forgotten...

"Stop it..." he whispered, feeling as if his legs would give out any moment now. "I've nothing to save myself from... You... you can't be my brother. You're... you're a demon... a lying demon!"

That faded look in his brown gaze disappeared and Kaoru's eyes narrowed as he stared down at Daniel and the demon within. The claw hurt, but even that pain didn't reach the archer's gaze.

Blood dripping down onto Daniel, Hayashi smirked. "I'll save him. What difference does my heart and past make? My brother has nothing to do with this, demon. I will save Daniel. I'll find a way. And I'll banish you to the darkness when I do."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

The demon cackled, spitting back at Kaoru's strong words. Strong they were and power was imbued within them but it wasn't quite enough for the demon tied to the boy whose heart lay quaking and weak. The twisted eye glowed wickedly as it turned it's gaze to Nina. She narrowed her eyes at him. In a low voice, she muttered the quick workings of a spell. Minor it may be, any more of protection was necessary at this point.

It giggled again, the black arm writhing within its confines. Slowly, the horns on his shoulder lengthened and new ones formed on the sides his head, slowly curving around. Dan groaned, trying to fight it from two sides. But he was so weak, so tired on the inside. He had to struggle to find his strength.

And so the demon continued to laugh, its words a nightmarish melody, "But Kaoru, my boy, Daniel grows weaker. How can you save him when it is you who drowns his heart in the misery of his succulent guilt? You who do not love him. And he who lives only for you. All these years!" The demon screeched and roared as it pulled back, giving way to Daniel's conscious once more, the roar turning into a cry of a pain unlike any.

Dan arched his back, clenching his teeth. The darkened flesh crawled and covered his left arm while the horns continued to lengthen. Spikes journeyed up his spine and a great cracking was heard as his shoulder blades shifted. The mark became forty percent filled. Nina watched with worry. Placing a hand over the mark, she closed her eyes, her lips moving silently with ancient magic. She began to glow a soft blue.

He looked to the one he loved and felt a great wave of guilt. Panting, tears rolled down his cheeks, "I'm so sorry...Kaoru...I..."

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm

"What has he to feel guilty for?" Kaoru asked suddenly, looking down at Daniel in amazement. "He should harbor no guilt over his confession. His feelings are honest and pure. He confessed to me because he trusts me, he loves me, and while right now I can't tell him that I love him in the same manner... I do love him as a brother."

Which, coming from Hayashi, kind of wasn't that big of a difference... but it was the idea of it more than anything.

The archer's gaze narrowed into an expression of serene kindness. "He is my family. I'll not abandon him to your wickedness and..."

But before he could continue, Daniel's body arched and Kaoru could only hold tighter to the claw that was causing blood to run in rivers down his arm.
Nina was chanting a spell, trying to save her brother, while the young man at his friend's side... well... could truly do nothing.

Then Daniel spoke, and Kaoru smiled softly. "You've nothing to be sorry for, Daniel. Nothing at all. I'm your friend... your my family... and I wouldn't dream of running from your side. Not now. Not ever. Do you understand?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

Choking on his tears and blood, the young man nodded, his body a warped image of an ancient and current battlefield. The darkness creeping across his flesh like the scorched earth after the havoc of a destructive weapon. The horns and spikes nightmarish statues acting as the reminders of a time past and to come. Crimson life mixed with clear heart's passion staining him and those he loved. He loved them so much. Everything for Kaoru...everything for Kaoru. Everything.

Dan stood, his eyes swirling with new found strength and the confirmation of his heart's will. He must do this. He would do this. He must live. Hands reached out and gripped the handle of his soul blade, his shining metal ringing with the echo of his sweet lover's words. Almost like that of sharp piercing arrows. Words true, point blank shot.

The demon laughed no more but screeched in anger and agony instead. It's white eyes on fire with its rage. How could he lose now!?! What was this! He'd never seen anything like this before. It was as though Kaoru himself stood with Dan...

Nina looked up, her eyes flaring, gasping. She looked desperately to Hayashi, "Kaoru! You can do it! You can save Dan! I've...I've never seen anything, never heard of anything like this before! This will be very difficult for you to accept or maybe even to understand, but it's like you are the demon bane, a slayer or warrior. The knight of heart's will, pure and innocent. It's very complicated...I don't have time," She looked down at her panting brother, one of her last remaining blood relatives and the back up at Kaoru, her blue orbs firm and serious, "If you kiss Daniel right now, you will be brought into his soul and enter the battlefield. In there, you can turn the odds to our favor and you can win. You can save Daniel."

((Might I add your avi is amazing. ^^ ))

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Blinking, Kaoru looked up at Nina. "Ki... Kiss him?" he asked, blushing slightly at the thought of locking lips with his best friend.
"But... I mean what do you expect me to do once I'm in there? I am not a fighter, Nina. I'm an archer. And what of my body here if my soul merges with his own? Will it not make you fully vulnerable to be here on your own?"

In truth, Hayashi had many many questions.
But from the look of things... he would have to help Daniel in a more profound way than simply being by his side.

Wouldn't he?

(((OOC: Thanks! I'm assuming you meant the red dress avi, right? Oh, and this pic reminded me of Daniel turning into a demon - http://vyrl.deviantart.com/art/Join-me-digital-version-214419692 )))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 pm
((Hey, I'm really sorry, I'll get you something to make up for it but I need to take a hiatus from role playing. Specifically, romance role plays. I want to write but I need to try something new and different. I've been role playing yaoi for like six years at least haha so maybe it's good I take a break. I hope we can come back to this later. ^^ I am sorry *huggles* PRESENTS! Are on their way! ♥ ))  

Rurouni Mori

Dapper Defender

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm
Rurouni Mori
((Hey, I'm really sorry, I'll get you something to make up for it but I need to take a hiatus from role playing. Specifically, romance role plays. I want to write but I need to try something new and different. I've been role playing yaoi for like six years at least haha so maybe it's good I take a break. I hope we can come back to this later. ^^ I am sorry *huggles* PRESENTS! Are on their way! ♥ ))

(((OOC: No problem. I can totally understand the need for a break from the regular. That's why I have a yaoi RP that isn't all love, hehe. The same thing kind of happened to me because I had a Lord of the Rings RP (non-yaoi) that I did for... god at least 6 years, and we kinda played out everything we could think of, hehehe.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff