Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 pm
Oh hey, we have this subforum, right?

Two prayers:

My mom found out she might be getting laid off at the end of the school year. She would have to downsize drastically, sell a lot of belongings, and move out of the duplex she currently rents. She told me as it is, she doesn't feel like she has a home because of her financial insecurity. I'm just so worried about her, and I'm really praying she doesn't lose her job.

My more joyful prayer is that I graduate in May and I found a job! In September I'll be moving all the way to California to work as the outreach stage manager with a well known professional theatre company until next May. I'm just super nervous about moving halfway across the country, plus they're barely going to pay me enough to live on, so I'm really worried about finances of my own for the coming year. But it's still a really amazing opportunity. I just need a little peace of mind it all.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:54 am
I am so sorry to hear your Mom may lose her job. sad I'll be praying for her, as well as for you. heart I pray that she won't get laid off, and that the Lord will supply all her needs (and yours!).

It is awesome to hear that you're graduating soon, and that you've already found a job!! I'll pray for your peace of mind as well. Praise God. smile  

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

Prayer Requests {Let's help each other out}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces