Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
New Worlds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nascere Dio

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 pm
do you think kingdom hearts should go to other worlds exept disney.
if you do list what world what its from and what sora donald and goofy would do there- just in a few sentences.

mine would be bleach- sora donald and goofy would have to work delevires for urahara, they would find out that rukia isnt from the world and try to help ichigo defeat uryu  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 pm
The World Ends With You/It's a Wonderful World would be nice to see, considering that it's another Square Enix game, not to mention the fact that seeing Neku (TWEWY's male protagonist for those that don't know) and Sora would definitely be interesting. smile

EDIT: Sora could be one of Neku's "partners" in the Reaper's Game, and they would have to go around collecting pins and doing missions and stuff until the Game was over. After all, we never find out what happened during that one week after Neku's last game was over...

I don't know if they're ever going to include characters other than those related to Final Fantasy and Disney, though. sweatdrop

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:21 pm
I like imagining KH based characters in different animes, thinking of what they would do, or how they would affect the story. Though, I have a hard time trying to work plots out so they would still be interesting. I'm more of a "fix it now" kind of guy, so it's hard to imagine something interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am
world walker 1734
I like imagining KH based characters in different animes, thinking of what they would do, or how they would affect the story. Though, I have a hard time trying to work plots out so they would still be interesting. I'm more of a "fix it now" kind of guy, so it's hard to imagine something interesting.

ive started a series of fanfiction on kingdom hearts and have added some engllish things in like, doctor who - lolz my bro added him in when i was stuck with the story-, ive also added ian and gino and that from gaia.
i do not own them but its suck a gd story.  

Nascere Dio

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yuki6991

5,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 pm
world walker 1734

same with me but i also do it with manga  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 pm
One I'm trying to figure out to do is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood mixed in with it. I'm doing a Fanfiction where its the plot with the characters switched with the FMA cast.
But if it were in a game, Sora would try to help Ed and Al defeat Lust, Envy, and Gluttony. If they were to visit a second time, like in KH 2, they would discover Father kidnappd Roxas and Kairi and Winry since he thought Roxas was Ed and thinks a Princess of Heart will help him with immortality and controlling light and darkkness. He assumed Winry was a Princess of Heart. So, Sora and gang with Ed and Al defeat him, even though he temporarily controls Roxas, and such. To be off topic......I swear. I type alot like I do in my tech/history class...  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items