Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
They really think that this is karma? Revenge?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 am
This disaster couldn't be karma or revenge. Karma can happen, but like everyone has said, it has it's limits. Karma wouldn't have a gigantic earthquake, a monsteroud tsunami, and a threat of radiation. There are over seven thousand people dead, half a town missing, ten thousand missing, and many people homeless. Tell me if that is not heartbreaking. It was so strong that even Beijing felt the earthquake and there were tsunamis around the surrounding areas. This is the second worst thing that has happened to Japan according to the news. I was in the earthquake. Trust me, if you felt it, it wouldn't be funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:43 pm
I totally agree, if people think this is all about karma, then they should shove it up their a**. What happened to Japan was a tradgedy, and if people this it happened for a reason, thats just wrong. Japan needs help, and by assuming things as ridiculous as this, were not giving them hope. I send all my hopes and prayers to Japan. heart  

pastatute

Lonely Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

HiddenPotatoChips

Lonely Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 pm
its never karma .its just that things happen. and nature decided to move its tectonic plates. it would never make sense if it was karma the planet and the ground and water moving is not a living person that can think for its self.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 am
primaj123
:

I say it is Karma since they were talking about bombing the U.S. god!!!! now i wish i had kept that article from the news paper about that subject rolleyes  

hetukiri

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
► Pray For Japan ◄

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items