[In loving memory.] Open - Reminisce with me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:32 pm
There was one thing I remember, it was probably the dumbest thing mum and I ever did. We went on one of our regular 'I think I'm sick let's go shopping' trips. I was also picking out a dress for a wedding, so it had a purpose. Anyways, mum loved Seinfeld and she'd just watched this episode 'The Sidler'. Basically, it's when someone you don't know stands really close to you in a familiar way.

So we started playing the Sidle Game. 5 points for walking close to someone; an extra point if your hands brush. 10 points for sitting with someone and 50 points for joining in a group conversation.

Of course she won because she had no shame and all the balls. We didn't even do any shopping that day, we just ran around sidling people. <_<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 pm
heart  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Thy Reaper

Unforgiving Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 pm
Thy is sorry that you had to go through so much. He knows how it feels to be fatherless, but not motherless. His heart goes out to you.

He's not really too close with his mother now because she has anxiety issues and other such things, but Thy remembers when he was younger that she used to do so much for my brother and me when we were living just the three of us in an apartment. Thy thinks his best memory of his mother is when she read poetry to him before bed time. She didn't do it more than twice, but Thy really loved to hear Winkin, Blinkin, and Nod.

And with that...
H-how did you know it was Thy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 pm
I'm sorry that you don't have your dad. Hopefully you and your mum can have a better relationship soon. n_n;

I'm a super detective. :3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 pm
Domain changed to Motherly Love since Motherhood is already taken.  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff