Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Japan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ahhhhhh Dickhead rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

Ahhhhhh Dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 pm
Poor Japan... With All These Things Happening I Dont Think We Are Even Gonna Make It To 2012 burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:24 pm
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Poor Japan... With All These Things Happening I Dont Think We Are Even Gonna Make It To 2012 burning_eyes

*laughs* I don't think 2012 is real but in the next 50 years there will be another Earthquake on the west coast (California,Oregon,Washington) and a possible tsunami when the plates move again.  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ahhhhhh Dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:58 pm
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

*laughs* I don't think 2012 is real but in the next 50 years there will be another Earthquake on the west coast (California,Oregon,Washington) and a possible tsunami when the plates move again.

I don't believe it either but I'm just sayin!
And are you serious?!? Obama better start building a big assssss metal boat that will actually hold up to that xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:03 pm
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

And are you serious?!? Obama better start building a big assssss metal boat that will actually hold up to that xD

I know they always say the world is gonna end
And yes I'm serious I talked about it in history class. Well I live on the east coast but still its better to be prepared  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ahhhhhh Dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:21 pm
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

And yes I'm serious I talked about it in history class. Well I live on the east coast but still its better to be prepared

I live on the east coast myself lol, lucky us! xD
One of my friends was in the Japan earthquake and tsunami thing, luckily they actually made it out alive..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 am
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

One of my friends was in the Japan earthquake and tsunami thing, luckily they actually made it out alive..

XD
I have some friends who went to Japan last week but I found out they went to Sendai first and now they are in Tokyo.  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ahhhhhh Dickhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 am
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

XD
I have some friends who went to Japan last week but I found out they went to Sendai first and now they are in Tokyo.

Wow, they didn't get hurt so that's good mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 am
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

XD

b-b-but i live on central and you have no idea how many idiots are here D; they keep on saying "as long as i have my beer i dont give an eff" so im standing here with a mom who keeps on saying japan should have deserved it and i wanna donate ._________. politics get way too much in yo brain oh and fyi....Obama is gonna be the cause of 2012....'cause he's gonna make way too many ppl mad =w=  

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

Ahhhhhh Dickhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 am
XxHoshi_SukaixX
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

XD

b-b-but i live on central and you have no idea how many idiots are here D; they keep on saying "as long as i have my beer i dont give an eff" so im standing here with a mom who keeps on saying japan should have deserved it and i wanna donate ._________. politics get way too much in yo brain oh and fyi....Obama is gonna be the cause of 2012....'cause he's gonna make way too many ppl mad =w=

Lol wow xD I donated biggrin
Annnnnd how is obama the cause???  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:07 pm
Brandon Runs This Shiit
XxHoshi_SukaixX
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

XD

I donated like a lot to Japan with my friendz
Obama is the only president with George Bush who actually suck. I blame Bush for all of this.  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ahhhhhh Dickhead

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:38 pm
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit
XxHoshi_SukaixX
Brandon Runs This Shiit
Team Kurt
Brandon Runs This Shiit

XD

I donated like a lot to Japan with my friendz
Obama is the only president with George Bush who actually suck. I blame Bush for all of this.

Lol and I take your side ! Bush was a-s-s XD
Some kid sent a threat letter to bush not too long ago lmfao biggrin  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces