Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
If Death Note was real - Would YOU support Kira? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonrais Ishime

Romantic Muse

10,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm
I wouldn´t sopport Kira. L RULES!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 pm
User Imagewell, yes and no. I'd support both L and Light...I'll b more in the Mafia taking Mello's chocolate, lol

CRAP FACE SLUT FAIL

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

1ThousandCranes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm
I would support L.

I understand what Kira's trying to do - punish the criminals... but the point of jail is not having the freedom to leave. Death is a way to leave. So, technically, Kira is helping the criminals escape from their punishment.

But his mind is skewed so I wouldn't expect him to realize that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:59 pm
It's very interesting to see how many people would actually support either Kira or L  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
It's very interesting to see how many people would actually support either Kira or L

Well, why not? We probably wouldn't know that Kira forces non-criminals to commit suicide and taunts them as they go to their deaths, or that L tortures people who are being held without due process.

Hell, if I did somehow know both of those things without throwing a wrench into the plot, I would still know a lesser evil when I saw it.

EDIT: Though the above kind of misses the point, really. You know that supernatural entity reshaping the world as we know it through massive amounts of death? Yeah, you don't get to refrain from taking a side on that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am
DomaDoma
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Well, why not? We probably wouldn't know that Kira forces non-criminals to commit suicide and taunts them as they go to their deaths, or that L tortures people who are being held without due process.

Hell, if I did somehow know both of those things without throwing a wrench into the plot, I would still know a lesser evil when I saw it.

That isn't exactly what I meant. I meant it was interesting to see where people's opinions stood and how they varied from one another, not that I didn't expect people to have opinions on such thing. And also that it is interesting to see that people who already know how they treat others from watching the show would still choose sides.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 am
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi
User Imagewell, yes and no. I'd support both L and Light...I'll b more in the Mafia taking Mello's chocolate, lol

I'm surprised I didn't notice your response earlier. Lol But that is so something you would do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 am
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi

I'm surprised I didn't notice your response earlier. Lol But that is so something you would do.

User Imageyes it would b!! bwuahahahahaha!!! lol

CRAP FACE SLUT FAIL

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi

XD Indeed. Any side with chocolate is awesome... However, I'm torn between chocolate and cake. But Mello and L are both mostly on the same side, right? If so than I will have both cake and chocolate O3O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi

XD Indeed. Any side with chocolate is awesome... However, I'm torn between chocolate and cake. But Mello and L are both mostly on the same side, right? If so than I will have both cake and chocolate O3O

User ImageTrue, make it a chocolate ice cream made outta real chocolate, now that is a sight to see!! biggrin

CRAP FACE SLUT FAIL

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:08 pm
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Fallen_Ikuto_Tsukiyomi

User ImageTrue, make it a chocolate ice cream made outta real chocolate, now that is a sight to see!! biggrin

Yuum.... That actually sounds good :9  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm
I would support Kira because As Light said he wants to make the world a better place and the crime in the world would die down. Even though the murders in the world wouldn't die down because Kira is killing off the criminals and all the bad people. I would absoluetly be on Kiras side.  

Alphonsine Akemi

StainGlassPain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 am
I would DEFINEATLY support Kira... scream UP TILL THE POINT WHERE HE GOT REM TO KILL RYUZAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then i would hunt him down and stab him to death with a ball-point pen twisted !!

that's what happens when you mess with my yaoi! stare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm
To be blunt, neither, because they're both bastards screwed up.

To put it the long way, I lean on Kira's side because of two easily comprehensible reasons:

1) He, unlike L, was trying to be nothing more than an idealist, albeit a bit misunderstood. L on the other hand was simply doing his job to rid Kira only because he was a mass murderer.

2) Although like went cackle-crazy in the end, he managed to keep his composure for the most part during his act (sans L's funeral- humping the grave, really Light?) which I find astonishing considering.

If I had the choice, I would pick Beyond Birthday's side. Who doesn't like the serial killers who don't kill with notebooks?

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

ZoMbIe_NeKo_NyAn_CaT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:27 pm
No. Kira is a murder. Go Wammy Boys!!!  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items