Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
If you could change anything about Death Note.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:57 pm
Relatively Crazy
Saiisawsome123456789
Relatively Crazy
Saiisawsome123456789
is Matt a new charater in the anime?

The anime hasn't played any new seasons in a while, and he only had a two show appearance and only one line. In the Manga he is I think equally showed as too Mello.

thats weird I haven't seen him...

Are you new to the show? If so then you wouldn't have seen him until the last few shows.

I haven't seen near nor mello yet so that would explain why lol xp I'm so dumb...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Relatively Crazy
Saiisawsome123456789

The anime hasn't played any new seasons in a while, and he only had a two show appearance and only one line. In the Manga he is I think equally showed as too Mello.

Actually, even in the manga I believe Matt only got perhaps 10 panels. He was in about 60 seconds of the anime total. From beginning to end. He is explained a little more in 'How to Read 13', a manga that accompanies the Death Note series. *still needs to go read that*  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Relatively Crazy

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:17 pm
Akiko-infinity
Relatively Crazy
Saiisawsome123456789

Actually, even in the manga I believe Matt only got perhaps 10 panels. He was in about 60 seconds of the anime total. From beginning to end. He is explained a little more in 'How to Read 13', a manga that accompanies the Death Note series. *still needs to go read that*

Aw thats sad :/

I need to get started on so many animes' Mangas. so many series I've watched 3 chapters of manga read. (kuroshitsuji if ya wondering) Okay completely unrelated to DeathNote.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm
well...L kinda needed to die for the sake of the story, but i would make it so Mellow wasn't "that" emotional. Just slightly incompetent to near. ^^  

Sonzai Hatsune

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 am
Akiko-infinity
DomaDoma
Akiko-infinity

Puh-lease. Naomi Misora handed her real name over to a stranger because he said he was working with L. If that doesn't make her an idiot, then Misa Amane is a genius. stare

...Also, he just so happened to know secret details about the investigation, details confirmed by a third party as true. It was a plausible enough story.

Plausible, yes. But I suppose I'm holding her to too high a standard. I mean, had L been in the same situation, he would never have done it. He would have surmised that the killer could have gotten these details. He would have only spoken to the person he was going to speak to in the first place.

Also...didn't the FBI know that the person who was Kira was possibly obtaining confidential information? (I could be wrong on this detail, I need to go back and rewatch the series).

I spent the entire time screaming at my computer screen "DON'T DO IT! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" sweatdrop

Good point. Though the receptionist also mentioned Light's previous exploits as an amateur sleuth...

God, it's like the entire universe realigned just to kill Naomi. There's a reason that her "luck" rating is on a par with Near's lifeskills.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:32 am
DomaDoma
Akiko-infinity
DomaDoma
Akiko-infinity

Puh-lease. Naomi Misora handed her real name over to a stranger because he said he was working with L. If that doesn't make her an idiot, then Misa Amane is a genius. stare

...Also, he just so happened to know secret details about the investigation, details confirmed by a third party as true. It was a plausible enough story.

Plausible, yes. But I suppose I'm holding her to too high a standard. I mean, had L been in the same situation, he would never have done it. He would have surmised that the killer could have gotten these details. He would have only spoken to the person he was going to speak to in the first place.

Also...didn't the FBI know that the person who was Kira was possibly obtaining confidential information? (I could be wrong on this detail, I need to go back and rewatch the series).

I spent the entire time screaming at my computer screen "DON'T DO IT! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" sweatdrop

Good point. Though the receptionist also mentioned Light's previous exploits as an amateur sleuth...

God, it's like the entire universe realigned just to kill Naomi. There's a reason that her "luck" rating is on a par with Near's lifeskills.

True.

And now that I've read Another Note, I actually think Naomi is pretty smart. Just unlucky and a little gullible. And I don't know why she put up with Penber's jackass attitude. I mean, she's Misora Massacre, for crying out loud!  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

StainGlassPain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:27 am
i would make Matsuda a ginger rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:00 am
StainGlassPain
i would make Matsuda a ginger rofl

Psh xDD You made me giggle.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

ZoMbIe_NeKo_NyAn_CaT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm
Deniera Knight
I would change:
L's death
Mello's death
Matt's death
And have Light die sooner.

Ya I would have the same things happen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm
bisca82310460
Deniera Knight
I would change:
L's death
Mello's death
Matt's death

Yep, because Wammy's rocks and Kiras sucks.  

Deniera Knight

ZoMbIe_NeKo_NyAn_CaT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm
Deniera Knight
bisca82310460
Deniera Knight
I would change:
L's death
Mello's death
Matt's death

I tottally agree all the way  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm
bisca82310460
Deniera Knight
bisca82310460
Deniera Knight
I would change:
L's death
Mello's death
Matt's death

I tottally agree all the way

^^  

Deniera Knight

Harry Pawter

Omnipresent Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm
But then, it really wouldn't be Death Note.
If we changed L's death, we wouldn't have had Mello and Near or learned anything about Wammy's House.
If we changed Mello's death, we would not see his over all dedication to what he was doing and Near would not have finished the case because Mello was far closer than he was at the time and we wouldn't see that Near thought neither of them was better than L byut together they could surpass him, which was one of the only reasons I did not outright hate Near in the end.
If we changed Matt's death, we wouldn't see how completely corrupt the law enforcement officers all over were getting and matt's death kind of gave Mello a bit of redemption as a character because he actually felt bad for being the cause of it, pointing out he wasn't as completely ruthless and corrupt as he seems at most points of his story.
And if Light died sooner we would have had less Death Note and may have lost some more interesting parts of the story.
I'm not saying I'm happy with everything that went down, but the ends justify the means and I would not change the story at all.  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff