Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Zion and Sassie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 pm
Zion smiled as he pulled Sassie in close. "Yes I did, but this is more of a ghost story if you still want to hear it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:20 pm
Sassie shivered lightly, " As long as you hold me, Master. I get kinda scared at ghost. " She hoped he knew she was joking that she did really just want to be closer to him.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 pm
Zion smiled but shivered as he stepped in a cold spot. "Well during World War II, this place up here was used as an ammunition factory. But one day there was an explosion and hundreds of workers were doused in picric acid. Horrible way to die, and there are rumors that this place is haunted, that cold spot I just stepped in might have been a spirit of one of the workers here. But we're going past the rock crusher to Lost Lake."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 pm
Sassie shivered, " An interesting story. And what is this Lost Lake, Master? Tell me about the lake. " She kept close to him slightly scared from the story or at least pretending to be.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 pm
Zion pulled sassie close. "Its not haunted, it really has no story behind it. People just call it Lost Lake because its so far back in the woods that hardly any one knows where it is anymore. And if we get any closer you know what is going to happen."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm
Sassie smiled, " I had a feeling, but I wanted to be closer. " She blushed a little as she said that, " You could tell me, Master. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items