Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Nuke In Japan?! And more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Br0k3n Dr3ams

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 pm
My best friend and I were watching the news at school and we saw that Japan has an active Nuke that could blow up any minute! (There nuclear plant had a nuke and they suppose its active and could blow up.)

Everyone in Japan has gone into a so called "hiding". Well thats what my friend and I say.

Also Japan is having more earthquakes. Theres also been a lot of aftershocks happening also.

Japan is in a big crisis. Do you pray for Japan?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:09 pm
Basically all hell is breaking loose in Japan.
I will definitely be praying for Japan every chance I get. Everyday since I was informed of the incident everyone in japan has been in my heart and mind constantly. I can't even begin to fathom the extent of the pain and loss all those people are feeling. What hurts me the most is when I hear people in America making rude comments about it. I don't understand how people can say that regardless of what has happened in the past with America and Japan. At the end of the day we're all human and we all hurt when stuff like this happens.

As far as the whole nuke thing goes I wouldn't be surprised if their were one. I just hope it doesn't go off, Japan already has enough on it's plate at the moment.

MeIanite

Bachelorette

x-Br0k3n Dr3ams

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 pm
Abducted and Probed
I will definitely be praying for Japan every chance I get. Everyday since I was informed of the incident everyone in japan has been in my heart and mind constantly. I can't even begin to fathom the extent of the pain and loss all those people are feeling. What hurts me the most is when I hear people in America making rude comments about it. I don't understand how people can say that regardless of what has happened in the past with America and Japan. At the end of the day we're all human and we all hurt when stuff like this happens.

As far as the whole nuke thing goes I wouldn't be surprised if their were one. I just hope it doesn't go off, Japan already has enough on it's plate at the moment.

I hate how they leave hate comments about Japan too. a kid in my class is happy that Japan Had all this happen. I hate that kid..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 pm
x-Court-Chaniee
Abducted and Probed

I hate how they leave hate comments about Japan too. a kid in my class is happy that Japan Had all this happen. I hate that kid..

I believe in karma so when people act ignorant and oblivious and say such hurtful comments I am almost certain something bad will happen to them in return. You'd have to be pretty bold to say something like that from where im from anyway. if I ever heard anyone say something like that I would be inclined to put my hands on them.

MeIanite

Bachelorette

x-Br0k3n Dr3ams

3,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:39 pm
Abducted and Probed
x-Court-Chaniee
Abducted and Probed

I believe in karma so when people act ignorant and oblivious and say such hurtful comments I am almost certain something bad will happen to them in return. You'd have to be pretty bold to say something like that from where im from anyway. if I ever heard anyone say something like that I would be inclined to put my hands on them.

Yeah. I believe in karma too. Well when he said that i almost kicked that kid. It was very mean and ignorant to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Been hearing that on the news too. Some of the plants got on fire and such.  

Her Bonnibel

Tricky Cat

Cykx

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm
A few nuclear plants blew up releasing some radiation..
Looks like we wont have anime for a while.
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:11 pm
See, the thing is:
After WWII, Japan signed an agreement that they will have no army whatsoever and no weaponry (that is if I'm correct).
As for the Nuke that you are hearing:
Japan had a few "nuclear" power plants that they had to shut down, but there was one that was unstoppable, so they had to move/evacuate the people from that area just in case something happens. Either way, Japan's got it hard, people that actually laugh at this situation is going to hell. I make jokes about it from time to time, but I care for the people there.  

DeathSinsK

Business Tycoon

3,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
► Pray For Japan ◄

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items