Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
OMFG I can't believe this

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyberbully Mom Club

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm
... Omfg...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 pm
i seen that video for one i don't thank god is that mean and evil and that girl is brain washed thanking that's a good thing and anther thing shes sick in the head for wanting to see people killed just because they are not christens people like that really make my stomach turn good lord she is a sicko mad stressed scream  

Taiga Jurai

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500

Cyberbully Mom Club

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:15 pm
ZOMG_itsa_Jurai
i seen that video for one i don't thank god is that mean and evil and that girl is brain washed thanking that's a good thing and anther thing shes sick in the head for wanting to see people killed just because they are not christens people like that really make my stomach turn good lord she is a sicko mad stressed scream

Yeah, Idk.. She also wrote "ONE DAY OF FASTING AND PRAYING, AND A 9.0 EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN?! IMAGINE WHAT 40 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYING WOULD DO!!"
...she wants a 360.0 earthquake in japan.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:09 pm
frazz99
ZOMG_itsa_Jurai

Yeah, Idk.. She also wrote "ONE DAY OF FASTING AND PRAYING, AND A 9.0 EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN?! IMAGINE WHAT 40 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYING WOULD DO!!"

no she just a sick headed girl who thanks being a christen gives her the right to wish harm on other people and get her jollilys off by watching other people suffering and dieing shes no better then Jeffy dommer  

Taiga Jurai

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500

Cyberbully Mom Club

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:00 pm
ZOMG_itsa_Jurai
frazz99
ZOMG_itsa_Jurai

no she just a sick headed girl who thanks being a christen gives her the right to wish harm on other people and get her jollilys off by watching other people suffering and dieing shes no better then Jeffy dommer

I agree. people like this can just go die in a hole.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games