Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm
So I just saw this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmotTE-VlY

And I'm like...How does One get so far gone that they think a Tsunami which has killed many innocent lives is a sign from God to Atheists? Not all Japanese people are Atheists. I've met Muslims AND Christian Japanese people.

May God forgive us all for our sins, and guide this poor girl to the right path.
Amen.

PLEASE guys, if you ever meet someone like this in person - DO NOT TURN YOUR CHEEK. This is the type of attitude which draws the line between "God fearing" and "possible terrorist"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm
I saw a slew of facebook statuses talking about how the Tsunami was retribution for Pearl Harbor. confused

Some people are so f*cked up and insecure that they'll find anyway to show hatred to people they disagree with. I usually call people out on their b*llshit when I see stuff like this, fortunately most of the people I associate with are sane, rational people.

freelance lover
Crew

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:54 pm
These are the same types of people who think homosexuality cased 9/11. I don't know how or why the minds of human beings make such baseless, wild, and downright asinine connections, but they do. And I agree that each and every one should be whacked upside the head with a frying pan until they see the foolishness of their ways.  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games