Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
....Really?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 am
Ok, in forums, I have been seeing too many retards going around saying, "DAMNIT NOW WE CAN'T GET OUR STUFF!" Well, how can you when, oh I don't know, they JUST BEEN HIT WITH A 9.0 EARTHQUAKE FOLLOWING A TSUNAMI!!!!!!! ((sorry for caps, just pissed)) I mean, come on people. Please have a heart and worry about the ones who aren't famous because they don't get a one ticket ride to another area in one second. Yes, granted, their business is sky high, but it doesn't mean to cry over the fact that you can't get your stuff. Pray and stfu 'cause you are taking too much of my time ((and others who pray for Japan)), me trying to tell you that you should stop being selfish and that you should have been there when it hit them. >:/  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm
Some just dont think about the people, or the big picture for that matter. Thank god their are those however who do. I agree, What you said people are saying annoys me just as much as the people who are going around saying " They finally got what was coming too them. "  

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cyberbully Mom Club

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm
I know. And it wasn't 9.0, I think it was 8.9...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:43 pm
frazz99

no it was later declared as a 9.0  

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

Zarnirox

Lonely Pieslinger

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:05 pm
Thank you so much for this, this is exactly the kind of topic that was making me so frustrated and I felt like I was the only one who thought this. I even posted something like this in another forum, that I care for the victims not because they place they live is popular with me, but because their just people who are in a lot of trouble. The region is regardless, it would be just as tragic to me if this was going on anywhere else on Earth.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 pm
Thank you - a logical out take in this swarm of madness.

I must agree. It irks me to see people posting about not being able to watch their favorite anime or not being able to get their package sent on time. I understand that alot of our country has to do with Japan - which is why to those people I say grow a pair and shut the hell up. Pray for them, because this could happen to you.

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

Cyberbully Mom Club

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 pm
XxHoshi_SukaixX
frazz99

wow, isn't each 0.1 10% worse?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:37 pm
frazz99
XxHoshi_SukaixX
frazz99

wow, isn't each 0.1 10% worse?

either way it's still pretty bad. And honestly i don't know 'cause American Richter scale confuses me so much i failed to care for it until it comes for a use....like this one. And yes, I am WAY too technical about what I see or hear.  

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

► Pray For Japan ◄

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces