Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Théâtre De Populaire Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

User Name: KittyKatKaye

What You Don't Really Know...
Race: Fallen Angel
Sexuality: Whatever She Feels Like At The Moment
Appearance(s):
User Image

... Is Not Who You Expect to See
What You Act Is: Theater Manager
The Costume/Mask You Wear: A large majority of the time she wears elegant yet comfortable clothes; something that will look good no matter what century she's currently in. She looks good in pastels and bright colors. She is 5'11, a tall beauty. Her hair is split down the middle, her right a flaming red and the left a shimmering silver. Her eyes tend to change between a warm amber and a cold grey, the color of melting snow.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Elegance, Beauty, Kindness, and Ice Cream
My Dislikes: Rudeness, Disrespect, and Anyone That Questions Her Authority
My Personality: Artemus was once a vile and rude person. She fell from the Heavens with many other Angels, rebelling against God in every way possible. It took years for her to cease killing; for her to realize that people had feelings and that life was important. So she slowly and thoroughly became a better person, making a conscious choice everyday to chose the light over the dark.
My Powers/Abilities: Artemus is able to manipulate all of the elements, and tends to lean towards fire. She can bend and transform matter, as well as defy the known laws of physics. She has a very developed sixth-sense that's almost maternal, and also has preternatural strength, speed, dexterity, hearing, and agility.
My Biography: Artemus was one of God's most loyal followers until Lucifer came along. He got her to side with him, and she fell down to Earth with Erebos a corrupted woman. Artie killed and murdered as much as she pleased, content with causing chaos, ruining lives, and enjoying the carnal pleasures of life. Until God gave her a miracle. She gave birth to a small baby girl, who died soon after. It broke her mentally and physically. Artemus now understood. Life was definitely precious. She needed to repent and make up for the wrongs she had done, and opened a Theater with another Fallen Angel, Erebos and his alternate state, Alastor, who were both close friends. They left several centuries after it's opening, and she has watched over it since.

... Do You Still Love Me?
Crush(es): None
Lover(s): None

~~

The Real Me That's Here...
Name: Alexandre Evadne
Race: Forest Elf
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance(s):
User Image

... Is Unseen By The World.
Stage Crew Type: Stage Manager
What You Work On: Organizing cues, sets, and the like
Hooded Clothes/Mask Worn:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u203/carlosjuanderbread/suit.jpg

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Food, Flirting, Smoking
My Dislikes: Rudeness, Anyone That Disrespects Artemus
My Personality: Alexandre is a rather carefree person when it comes to everything but his job. He was the very first person that Artemus picked up and has been protecting her and practically serving her since. He has a horrible habit of smoking, and tends to eat half of the refreshments table. He is very good at what he does and knows everyone by name.Alexandre tends to be very laid back and calm about just about every situation. He's smiley and happy a lot of the time, and is kind towards everyone, unless you
My Powers/Abilities: Alex has preternatural strength and hearing, as well as dexterity and agility. He is adept at using small weapons such as throwing knives and needles.
My Biography: Alex was born to a pair of Elves in the back forest of Germany. When he was seven years old his parents were murdered and he was on his own. He became a hired assassin at the age of fifteen, then was plucked off the streets by Artemus at the age of seventeen. He's been with her ever since, aging very slowly.

Crush(es): ...Artemus, maybe.
Lover(s):

~~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image

Race: Human
Appearance(s):
User Image

What You Act Is: Ophelia from Shakespeare's Hamlet
The Costume/Mask You Wear: Ophelia wears mostly only white, flowing gowns that are lose, but she will sometimes wear whatever the Clothing Manager decides to stick her in.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Flowers, Written Word, Love
My Dislikes: Murder, Threats, and Anyone Trying To Hurt Someone Close To Her
My Personality: Ophelia can be very kind and sweet, until she has one of her fits of Madness. She can babble nonsense and frighten those around her. Ophi is prone to screaming and wailing, and staging a drowning. She hands out flowers very often and smells like a different one every other day. She cannot leave the Theater so she tends to have small bouts of depression because she cannot grow flowers, but she does have a small balcony that Artemus allowed her to have.
My Powers/Abilities: Ophelia has no particular talents, but it adept at botany.
My Biography:Ophelia is the daughter of Polonius, Lord Chamberlain of Denmark, in the play "Hamlet". She is in love with Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, and is also the sister of Laertes, Polonius's son. Both Laertes and Polonius believe that Hamlet's intentions toward Ophelia are dishonorable, but Hamlet is deeply in love with Ophelia, and hurt when she apparently rejects him on the orders of Polonius. The ghost of Hamlet's father, the former King of Denmark, appears and tells Hamlet that he did not die accidentally, as everyone thought: Claudius, Hamlet's uncle, has murdered the former King in order to usurp the throne and marry Hamlet's mother, Queen Gertrude. The ghost asks Hamlet to avenge the murder. Polonius hides behind a curtain and eavesdrops on Hamlet while he is bitterly denouncing the Queen for her behavior, and is unintentionally killed by Hamlet (who mistakes the eavesdropper for Claudius). Ophelia goes insane when she hears of this, and eventually drowns herself. Whether or not her death is an intentional suicide is never clearly stated.

Crush(es): Hamlet (Kinda sorta)
Lover(s): None

~~

Appearance(s):
User Image

What You Act Is: Ismene
The Costume/Mask You Wear:
She wears dresses a large majority of the time, sometime adopting the more current leggings and sandals under a large shirt.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Poetry, Order, Quiet
My Dislikes: Disrespect, and Crowds, and the Dark
My Personality: Ismene definitely drifts towards the quiet, shy end of the group. She stays out of fights and if she does get involved she's the peacemaker. She loves poetry and loves to sing, and reads furiously.
My Powers/Abilities: Ismene is very observant.
My Biography: When Oedipus stepped down as King of Thebes, he gave the kingdom to Eteocles and Polynices, who both agreed to alternate the throne every year. However, after the first year, Eteocles refused to step down and Polynices attacked Thebes with his supporters (the Seven Against Thebes). Both brothers died in the battle. King Creon, who ascended to the throne of Thebes, decreed that Polynices was not to be buried, but left to rot on pain of death.

However, Antigone defied the order and was caught. In the opening scene of the play when Antigone is about to perform the burial rituals on Polynices, Ismene serves as the compassionate but rational and prudent counterpart to Antigone's headstrong style of decision-making with no regard for consequence. While Antigone resolves to honor her brother at all costs, Ismene laments that while she too loves her brother, her disposition does not allow her to defy the state and become an outlaw. Once Antigone was caught, in spite of her betrothal to his son Haemon, Creon decreed that she was to be buried alive. Ismene then declared she had aided Antigone and wanted the same fate, though she did not participate in the crime. Antigone refused to let her be martyred for a cause she did not stand up for Polynices. She even seems to forget her sister exists, calling herself the 'last descendant of Oedipus.'

Crush(es):
Lover(s):

~~

User Name: The Phantom of GO

Race: Human.
Sexuality: Straight.
Appearance(s):
User Image
He is about six feet and two inches tall, weighing about one-hundred fifty pounds. He has ruffled black hair, with sort-of icy blue eyes, and pale, yet lively, skin. He carries a slender yet well-trained and toned build, especially accentuated at the arms, abs, and legs. His hands are just thinly calloused from having spent many of his days in recent training to fight.

What You Act Is: Rome From Shakespeare's "Romeo And Juliet".
Usually Wears Casual Suit, As Seen In Appearance Off-Stage.
Usually Wears The Masquerade Mask And Costume On-Stage Unless Otherwise.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Acting, Fencing, Masquerading, Poetry, And The Concept Of Love.
My Dislikes: Dishonor, Impoliteness, Hatred, Unfairness, Bad Acting, And Death.
My Personality: Romeo is easily swayed in his emotions, especially by love and care, in which he feels extremely attracted and passionate about. He has a care-free, somewhat rebellious, and fun-loving, always meaning to joke around with everyone he likes unless it is about love, in which he is always truthful. He is strongly loyal to those he cares about. He wishes to harm nobody in his life, whether they are friend or foe.
My Powers/Abilities: He is adept in fighting, being agile and quick-witted. He is quite observant when his mind is clear of his own conscious.
My Biography: He is the heir of the Montague family of Verona, and deeply falls in love and eventually dies with Juliet Capulet, the daughter of the Capulet house. He was born into the nobility - specifically, the eminent Montague clan, and has a personal servant named Balthasar.
In the beginning, Romeo pines for an unrequited love, Rosaline. Rosaline doesn't love Romeo because she swears chastity. To cheer him up, his cousin Benvolio and best friend Mercutio lead him out — in disguise — and he meets and falls in love with the Capulets' only daughter, Juliet Capulet. Later that night, he and Juliet meet secretly, despite their families' long-standing feud. They marry the following day, but their union is soon thrown into chaos by their families; Juliet's cousin Tybalt duels with and kills Romeo's friend Mercutio, throwing Romeo into such a rage that he kills Tybalt, and the Prince of Verona subsequently banishes him. Meanwhile, Juliet's father plans to send her off to a man named Paris, a local aristocrat, within the next few days, threatening to turn her out on the streets if she doesn't obey. Desperate, Juliet begs Romeo's confidant, Friar Lawrence, to help her to escape the forced marriage. Friar Lawrence does so by giving her a potion that puts her in a death-like coma. The plan works, but too soon for Romeo to learn of it; He genuinely believes Juliet to be dead, and so resolves to commit suicide. He kills himself at Juliet's grave, moments before she awakes; when Juliet sees that Romeo is dead, she kills herself in turn shortly thereafter.

Crush(es): N/A.
Lover(s): Juliet Capulet.

~~

Sexuality: Straight.
Appearance(s):
User Image
He is about five feet and ten inches tall, weighing about one-hundred thirty pounds. He has long blond hair, with strong gray eyes, and fair skin. He carries a strong, fairly muscled, yet thin build from his days that he once spent training for fighting and war. His hands are roughly calloused from having spent many of his days training to fight since he was ten years old.

What You Act Is: Prince Hamlet From Shakespeare's "Hamlet".
Usually Wears This Hoodie And Jeans, With Hair Down, Off-Stage.
Usually Wears This Costume, With His Hair In A Ponytail, On-Stage.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Story-Telling, Poetry, His Family, And The Concept Of Love.
My Dislikes: Treason, Being Bored, Fighting, Death, Enemies, And Being Hated.
My Personality: He is a sufferer of schizophrenia and hallucinations, often going mad for up to days at a time. When he isn't mad, though, he is a rather quiet, humorous, and caring fellow, often wandering about, telling stories to little children or other people who would care to hear it, and tending to his family members. He takes to all knowledge with a genius sense of intelligence mixed in with his own deeply profound emotions.
My Powers/Abilities: He is masterful in fighting and is quite good at making inferences from his investigations of things.
My Biography: He is the Prince of Denmark, nephew to the usurping Claudius and son of the previous King of Denmark, Old Hamlet. Throughout the play he struggles with whether, and how, to avenge the murder of his father, and struggles with his own sanity along the way. By the end of the tragedy, Hamlet has caused the deaths of Polonius, Laertes, Claudius and his two childhood friends Rosencrantz and Guildenstern. He is also indirectly involved in the deaths of his love Ophelia (drowning) and of his mother Gertrude (poisoned by mistake). Hamlet himself is the final character to die in the play.

Crush(es): Ophelia.
Lover(s): N/A.

~~

Sexuality: Bisexual.
Appearance(s):
User Image

What You Act Is: Roger Davis In "Rent".
Usually Wears This, Including That Hairstyle, Off-Stage.
Usually Wears What Is In His Appearance, Including That Hairstyle, On-Stage.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Music, Singing, Playing His Guitar, Poetry, And The Concept Of Love.
My Dislikes: Drugs, Lust, Hatred, Jealousy, Violence, Being Weak, And His Own Past.
My Personality: He is a fairly moody and angsty individual, often easily depressed or angered. He has been seen to be extremely compassionate and caring, though, when push comes to shove. He easily is caring for those around you, and, being laid-back yet rebellious in nature, he often is violent person, though he hates the very concept of violence.
My Powers/Abilities: He is adept in music, and is naturally creative in nature.
My Biography: Roger is a struggling musician and the best friend/roommate of Mark Cohen. An ex-junkie, he is depressed by the death of his girlfriend, April, who committed suicide after learning they are both HIV+. It is implied he hasn't often left their apartment after April's suicide the year before. However, he meets Mimi Marquez, and struggles with his feelings for her because he does not want to re-live the pain and suffering April's death put him through. Aside from Mark, Roger is also friends with Maureen Johnson and Tom Collins, their ex-roommates (Maureen is also Mark's ex-girlfriend); it is implied from the song "You'll See" that he is no longer friends with Benny Coffin, their landlord and ex-roommate; he also refers to Benny's wife, Allison, as "Muffy." He also becomes friends with Angel Dumott Schunard, Collins' lover, and Joanne Jefferson, Maureen's girlfriend and eventual partner.
Roger is very moody, and only breaks from this during "I Should Tell You," when he and Mimi both confess to each other that they are HIV+. When he and Mimi fight again, he leaves for Santa Fe and only returns after realising how much he misses Mimi. During this trip to Santa Fe, he composes the song he's been searching for, about Mimi ("Your Eyes), which he sings when he believes she is going to die.

Crush(es): N/A.
Lover(s): Mimi Marquez.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

User Name: nefret2011

I Don't Know Why I'm Here...
Name: Kadence Harper
Race: Siren
Appearance(s):
User Image

... But I Want To Stay Forever.
Nickname(s): Kady
Occupation(s): Singer
Why You Are Here: I love everything theatrical
Clothes/Mask You Wear:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Singing, Dancing, Anything Theatrical
My Dislikes: Anything Normal or Mundane
My Personality: I guess you'd say I'm a bit oddball. Not in that going-out-of-my-way to show how weird I am way. I just...don't like fitting in. I like being onstage. It feels like home to me. Performing...it just comes naturally. Sure, I've had some hard times, but I like to move past them. Or I try to anyways. Sometimes...sometimes things get the better of me. Not that I let anyone see.
My Powers/Abilities: I can sing gently and put people into a stupor-like coma thing...kind of. Or I can hit a high note and make it feel like your brain is exploding, but I don't like to. In my head, I hear songs sort of...coming off of other people. It's like everyone's a radio to me. The closer I get, the louder it is. I can also tell a lot about a person from their song. What they're feeling, if they mean me harm, if they're hiding something, etc.
My Biography: I was born to Henri and Bianca Harper. My family was matriarchal, meaning the women were in charge. My father had no problem with it. His brother, Uncle Fredrik, didn't like it. When I was 12 years old, my mother died under mysterious circumstances. Fredrik disappeared. We all knew he did it, but having no proof, we couldn't doing anything. My mother's side wanted my family to track him down and make him pay. My father's side wanted him to leave my mother's family completely. Instead, he took me and ran to the city.

Crush(es): N/A
Lover(s): N/A

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 pm
User Name: II Jello II

Race: Fairy or Nature Sprite
Appearance(s):
User Image
What You Act Is: Puck is from Shakespeare's A Midsummers' Night Dream
The Costume/Mask You Wear: A renaissance type peasant shirt, the loosely laced lapel often revealing his fine neck with it's tattoo of loyalty to Oberon. Also, he wears saddle-brown gloves, and messenger's shoes. [[Picture]]

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Puck is a master in the art of trickery and mischief, and also loves to gamble, bet, and drink occasionally. Also, to speak in riddles.
My Dislikes: When people take jokes seriously, when other people go too far, people who threaten him or the theatre.
My Personality: He is often a bit of a joker, forgive and forget type. He is very kind and sly, a bit of a flirt. He will always stand up for anything, even if no one else does. Kind of bipolar, because when someone threatens one of his friends, he turns into a deadly fairy of death. Described as "the merry wanderer of the night" and the "shrewd and knavish sprite" by Shakespeare. His signature line, "Lord, what fools these mortals be!" He is a merry domestic fairy, famous for mischievous pranks and practical jokes. At night-time he will sometimes do little services for the family over which he presides [[now the theatre]].
My Powers/Abilities: Inhuman sleight of hand
My Biography: Puck was Oberon's loyal jester, when he was not preforming small tricks or services. He created the main mishap in A Midsummers' Night Dream, as he dropped the cupid's flower onto the wrong pair of eyes. Though Oberon enjoyed it, after a while he commanded Puck to undo it. Puck then informs them it was all a dream.

Lover(s): N/A  

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 pm
User Name: II Jello II

Appearance(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What You Act Is: Juliet from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
The Costume/Mask You Wear: Often a pale, cream colored sun dress with pearl ruffles and a bow. [[Like in picture.]] The underlying corset tugs her figure into an hourglass shape, also with her collarbone and smooth neck showing. Her hair cascades down her back in sandy brown ringlets, her bangs often ending above her entrancing eyes. If on stage, she wears a pearl colored victorian ball gown.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Dancing, Singing, Love, Sunshine and Nature
My Dislikes: Suicide, Family Fueds, Bad Acting, Death Scenes
My Personality: She is a bit timid in crowds, but has an underlying headstrong intelligence and silent rebel attitude. She is very respectful, polite, and quiet when in the presence of men or authority. When by herself, she will sing to herself, sometimes accompanying her angelic voice with a dance. She can be enthusiastic when it comes to love, but timid with some aspects.
My Powers/Abilities: Light on her feet, and a great actor and liar
My Biography: She had never given marriage a second thought but she does want to do what her mother asks. It is high time that Juliet go the route Lady Capulet went in her youth, and be married to a rich and powerful gentleman like her father. The Count Paris is a bit of a bystander in her life however, unwittingly mixed up in the drama between the families. He and Juliet have never even met. His interest in her is primarily based on her social standing and her family's vast wealth, in contrast to her youthful beauty. He politely and nobly asks Capulet for her hand, and apparently would like her to begin bearing his children as soon as physically possible. Juliet, on the other hand, has no interest in becoming a wife and the mother of Paris's children. Even her father at first considers her too young to settle down. This may be a reflection on his feelings about his own wife, who might have been happier waiting a few years before marrying him. He tells Paris to let Juliet grow up for a few more years before planning marriage, but Paris pompously disagrees. Of course, Juliet's mind on the matter changes within a few minutes of meeting Romeo. Her father threatens to disown her if she doesn't go with Paris. In desperation, she goes to Romeo's confidant Friar Lawrence, to help her to escape the forced marriage. The Friar Lawrence does so by giving her a potion that puts her in a coma. The plan works, but Romeo has yet to learn of it; He believes Juliet to be dead, and so commits suicide. He kills himself at Juliet's grave, a moment before she awakes. Juliet sees that Romeo is dead, she kills herself shortly thereafter.

Lover(s): Romeo Montague  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 pm

The Real Me That's Here...
Name: Condor Casey Conundrumas.
Race: Nephilim; Child of A Fallen Angel, And Half-Reaper.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Normal Appearance:
User Image
He is six feet two inches tall, he has a slenderly lean-muscled build. He has fairly pale skin, spiky yet careless black hair that vary in length and reach the neck, and eyes as red as rubies.
Reaper Appearance:
User Image
He is six feet and six inches tall, with a well-toned yet lean build. He has tanned skin, which freely long and windblown hair that reaches down to his trim waist, and dull red eyes.

... Is Unseen By The World.
Stage Crew Type: Manager Assistant And Night Guard.
What You Work On: I act as, somewhat, the assistant to the managers, doing whatever they command and wish, and am the second-in-command of the theater. He also acts as the theater's bodyguard during the night time.
Hooded Clothes/Mask Worn:
He usually wears this on his free time, this during performances, and his reaper armor, as seen in appearance, during night time when he's on guard duty (his wings can attract and retract).

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Following Orders, Horse-Playing, Flirting And Loving, Wandering, Cold Weather, And Cold Treats.
My Dislikes: Impropriety, Anybody Hurting Others He Cares About In Any Way, And Being Hated For Any Reason.
My Personality: He's fiercely loyal, care-free, and very charmingly flirtatious. He always seems to act playful and adventurous in nature, always looking on the up side of things as well as wanting to spread his wings and go everywhere he can.
My Powers/Abilities: He has superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, endurance/stamina, and the ability to fly if wanted. He holds the powers to control shadows, any soul, and organic matter. In fact, he is almost a complete master in his fighting arts, and also has the power of seduction.
My Biography: His father was Alastor Cheveyo/Erebos Enigimana, and his mother was a one of the many reaper demons that took care of the dead beings and their souls. He was well-taken care of by his father and learned a great deal about his powers from both his parents until the day he turned fifteen-years, in which his parents granted him the chance to roam the world freely on his own. He had wandered for about ten years, learning many things about the human world, especially the many fighting styles and arts, before turning to Artemus and Alexandre for a place to settle for a while when he grew tired of wandering during his stop in Paris, France. They accepted him, becoming the second to be taken under Artemus' wing, and he closely has been following their orders ever since.
He is known amongst Artemus and Alexandre as the very person who created the performers into being and gave them life, for, being a lover of the fine arts and upon the command of Artemus, he took the souls of various creatures and critters, manipulating them into beings like that of any character that he liked and wanted from a certain play or musical, and gave them a unique body made from the matter of plants and organic waste... He had been lonely in his travels with the other two after a while, and created them as his form of entertainment and amusement. Eventually, he began creating them for others to take pleasure in.

Crush(es): Artemus (Aspasia) Alasyana, And Alexandre Evadne.
Lover(s): He's Had An Innumerable Amount Of Flings And One-Night Stands.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games