Project Imperfection♥(WE NEED HELP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willing to help?
  yep
  nope
  shut up and give me gold (me: D:.... u suck)
View Results

NanikaYuki

5,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:49 pm
"Project Imperfection!
I'm working on this thing, I want it to be big and Awesome.
Project Imperfection is:
1.) An Advice Group/ Channel
2.)A guidway to Accepting who you are
3.)understanding yourself and others
4.)to get help
5)to make your thoughts know
6.)to promote the underrated

I'm working on this because I want to make a difference in the worl for once but Im starting small with facebook and a Youtube channel.
Here me out Project Imperfection is a group where I(an a selected few of friends who's willing to help) Give And share advice to those who need it...and ofcoarse the reasoons listed above are just a glinpse of what the group is about.

I'm going to make a youtube channel(Or really fix it up) : http://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectImperfection

and post videos I need everyone to Help promote it: Subscribe, Favorite, Like( ANYTHING)
I would love the help to Help Others Please tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends!

Project Imperfection is About being yourself and Loving it!
To help kick off this project I need you to:
1- Promote The group
2-Leave questions you want advice with (if you want to be unknown or use an Alias Private Message me) or any good Discussion Topics!
3-Leave ideas for the group
4-Don't be afraid to speak up!

Be Yourself and Love it!♥

With lots of love--

~ ★Evee"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am
I'll definetely take a look heart  

Polly In My Pixel

Generous Hoarder

NanikaYuki

5,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:45 am
HoneyCoatedHorcrux
I'll definetely take a look heart

<3 Appreciated~♥ heart smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:27 pm
I'd love to help <3

Have you thought about making a Gaia guild?
That might be a good place to test some of your ideas. =]

And, starting a blog is a great way to get the word around.

Regarding Youtube;
I like your video, but I think you need to work on some presentation-type stuffs.
Try out a free trial of Sony Vegas or some other video editor. =) Some aren't too pricey.

You come off as very articulate, intelligent, and compassionate.
Just be more confident, girl!
There's no reason you should be nervous, really. Just think: I'm beautiful and freaking amazing!!
=)

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

NanikaYuki

5,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:54 pm
flauterfli
I'd love to help <3

Have you thought about making a Gaia guild?
That might be a good place to test some of your ideas. =]

And, starting a blog is a great way to get the word around.

Regarding Youtube;
I like your video, but I think you need to work on some presentation-type stuffs.
Try out a free trial of Sony Vegas or some other video editor. =) Some aren't too pricey.

You come off as very articulate, intelligent, and compassionate.
Just be more confident, girl!
There's no reason you should be nervous, really. Just think: I'm beautiful and freaking amazing!!
=)

I actually have thought of a guild but I'm trying to plan out how to organize it and make it go smoothly

I actually have a copy of SOny Vegas(.9 platinum series) but I lost my activation codes ^^;; and I never registered my disk online so i have to buy a new copy or find my codes ._.

Thank you so much for your support smile

I have a blog but its sort of a more personal type thing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 pm
Hey =)

This is a really sweet idea, but I think you need to think about how you're gonna grab people's attention if it's gonna go anywhere.
I watched your introduction video and I really liked the sentiment but it was just far too long. Really, your video went for seven and a half minutes with you just talking and most people on the internet even if they stumbled across your video somehow would not be willing to give you that much time. If I was you, I would re-shoot your introduction and make it no more than three minutes, because that's a more realistic idea of the average person's attention span when it comes to something like this.

I really like that you don't sound scripted, it's nice because you're obviously natural, just talking to the camera off the top of your head but if you're gonna so it that way you need to have a good idea of what you're gonna say first, and as flauterfli said edit out bits where you repeat yourself, because as soon as you repeat yourself, you'll lose people.

If you're nervous, that's fine and completely normal but fake confidence! If you don't get it the first time, shoot again and I swear it comes easily after a while. Don't tell the camera you're nervous or you don't know what you're doing, because people don't want to listen to someone who isn't confident in their own ideas. Just remember you've got lots of reasons to be confident, you're obviously a smart girl and you're starting this project that could potentially really go places, so you have to show that you're proud of that. Keep in mind that with that introduction you're essentially selling your idea to someone, and who would want to invest their time in a project when even it's creator isn't sure about it?

Just some food for thought, I hope it helped and please don't take it harshly, it's all just stuff on presentation because I really like your general idea, and I'd love to be involved if you ever need any help with anything =)

*edit* Off topic but I just had to say it: You're really pretty, you kind of remind me of Neve Campbell  

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100

NanikaYuki

5,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 pm
MissNightingaleCat
Hey =)

This is a really sweet idea, but I think you need to think about how you're gonna grab people's attention if it's gonna go anywhere.
I watched your introduction video and I really liked the sentiment but it was just far too long. Really, your video went for seven and a half minutes with you just talking and most people on the internet even if they stumbled across your video somehow would not be willing to give you that much time. If I was you, I would re-shoot your introduction and make it no more than three minutes, because that's a more realistic idea of the average person's attention span when it comes to something like this.

I really like that you don't sound scripted, it's nice because you're obviously natural, just talking to the camera off the top of your head but if you're gonna so it that way you need to have a good idea of what you're gonna say first, and as flauterfli said edit out bits where you repeat yourself, because as soon as you repeat yourself, you'll lose people.

If you're nervous, that's fine and completely normal but fake confidence! If you don't get it the first time, shoot again and I swear it comes easily after a while. Don't tell the camera you're nervous or you don't know what you're doing, because people don't want to listen to someone who isn't confident in their own ideas. Just remember you've got lots of reasons to be confident, you're obviously a smart girl and you're starting this project that could potentially really go places, so you have to show that you're proud of that. Keep in mind that with that introduction you're essentially selling your idea to someone, and who would want to invest their time in a project when even it's creator isn't sure about it?

Just some food for thought, I hope it helped and please don't take it harshly, it's all just stuff on presentation because I really like your general idea, and I'd love to be involved if you ever need any help with anything =)

*edit* Off topic but I just had to say it: You're really pretty, you kind of remind me of Neve Campbell

Thank you for your advice! ^^ I'll try and re-do the video sometime soon (with school and my birthday[uuhg! lol] coming up i'll have to make time ^^; wink Your advice is very helpful thank you.

Haha thank you ^^ I've never been compared to her before biggrin I'm flattered  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm
Larxenechan has subscribed ;3  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

The_Megal

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:47 pm
I have a guild I've been thinking about selling but I'd sell it to you for cheaper than I would normally because I think this sounds really interesting. The guild has 11 sub forums already and 150171g in the guild account. You can PM me if ur interested!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games