Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
KILL KILL KILL!!! KRISTIN STEWART MUST DIE!!!! KILL KILL!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:01 pm
i agree ^.^ im sorry , i dont like edward or anyone from twilight (just alice and jasper) but i seriously hate her ^.^

i can hold her down for y'all  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:21 pm
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015

I HOPE SHE DIES AND IS EATEN BY PIGS THEN BARFED BACK UP INTO THE SAME PILE OF SLOP WHERE JUSTIN BEIBERS CHOPPED UP BITS ARE!!!! twisted

XD hehe, any one wanna help? *pulls out really big sharp knife*

na na... im not gonna kill her, though i want to so bad...

well.. maybe you should use a dull kitchen knife so it would be more painful? just a suggestion.. but that didnt come from me...

XD very nice suggestion... whoever said it wink XD

yes. and youre welcome.. umm. i mean. the genius who thought of that wonderful idea says youre welcome  

xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox

Rainbow Genius

10,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:29 pm
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015

I HOPE SHE DIES AND IS EATEN BY PIGS THEN BARFED BACK UP INTO THE SAME PILE OF SLOP WHERE JUSTIN BEIBERS CHOPPED UP BITS ARE!!!! twisted

well.. maybe you should use a dull kitchen knife so it would be more painful? just a suggestion.. but that didnt come from me...

yes. and youre welcome.. umm. i mean. the genius who thought of that wonderful idea says youre welcome

XD nice save. i think i wil cut up her limbs first! so she can feel the pain. and if she doesnt bleed to death like she almost does in th book i will use Salli XD (anyone who wonders if i am threating her safety, no i am not, THIS IS ALL A JOKE, though i really hate her) sorry i had to put that on there before someone thought i was really gonna kill her and sent me to prison  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:08 pm
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015

XD nice save. i think i wil cut up her limbs first! so she can feel the pain. and if she doesnt bleed to death like she almost does in th book i will use Salli XD (anyone who wonders if i am threating her safety, no i am not, THIS IS ALL A JOKE, though i really hate her) sorry i had to put that on there before someone thought i was really gonna kill her and sent me to prison

lol great idea. maybe before you rip off her limbs, you should make her get stung by jellyfish.. idk. i ran out of horrifying murdering ideas.. maybe later i'll come up with more. haha we're not going to send you to jail first, dont worry.. first, we'll all sue for 1,000,000,000 dollars each and THEN we will put you in jail.  

xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox

Rainbow Genius

10,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 pm
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015

lol great idea. maybe before you rip off her limbs, you should make her get stung by jellyfish.. idk. i ran out of horrifying murdering ideas.. maybe later i'll come up with more. haha we're not going to send you to jail first, dont worry.. first, we'll all sue for 1,000,000,000 dollars each and THEN we will put you in jail.

XD thanks... thanks alot  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:42 pm
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015
xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox
kaela2015

XD thanks... thanks alot

youre welcome!  

xO_hErSheY kIsSes_Ox

Rainbow Genius

10,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 pm
Okay I'm not the biggest fan of hers either... but I did actually like her in The Runaways.

please don't kill me gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 am
emopunk14
Okay I'm not the biggest fan of hers either... but I did actually like her in The Runaways.

please don't kill me gonk

I havent seen that one... ill spare you... the only person i am going after is her.  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games