Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Théâtre De Populaire{Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm
Овёґои'$ Jє$тєґ | Иaтцґє $pґїтё | $нґёщd Єlf |

ЯоЬїи Gооdfєllош ~ Pцcк

He sighed and looked at her, his eyes perfectly puppy-dogging. He felt so underestimated. Like nothing. He was just an ink splatter on a script for bigger things. It seemed so exciting and new, but those emotions were heavily dampened by the extreme fear of the unknown. His eyes lowered, again searching the cobblestones as if wedged between the soaked, grey cement lay an answer to all of his questions. He didn't want to look up at her and see the look in her eyes. The bright cyan shades of her eyes would be sharpened with a condescending look, her perfect, snowy white eyebrow arched quizzically in slight disgust at his weakness. His mind played out more scenarios, each one more worse than the last. He was shivering, from fear and soaked to the bone. He just wrapped his arms around himself and continued to watch the raindrops splatter the ground around his feet.
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:47 pm
[[Sorry I've been gone~ School stuff. ]]
nefret2011
II Jello II
[[Lol... I almost feel bad for him D:}]
nefret2011
II Jello II
[[I 'unno what he should do... D: Back up plan: bring in the Uncle?]]
nefret2011
II Jello II

((I figured it was time for a flashback of her mother. You want to know the funny thing? I could've gone on for longer. But I figured I got my point across.))

((Get him back outside and well go from there. You never know, she might just have a full blown panic attack. That could be fun to write... hehe twisted ))

[[Orrr HE could have a full blown panick attack ;D ]]

((Awe, poor guy. So lost. So adorable. xd ))

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My lungs give out as I face the crowd
I think that keeping this up could be dangerous

Kadence stared at him, waiting for a reply. He stared at the ground, as if he could determine the meaning of life from it. "Hey" She grabbed his arm, shaking him gently. She didn't think about what she was doing. She walked forward, pulling slightly. "You need to go back inside." It was obvious he was lost out here. Had he really never been outside? How was that possible? She mulled over the situation as she attempted to lead him back to the building. I can leave once he's safely inside. She told herself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:26 pm

ЯоЬїи Gооdfєllош ~ Pцcк

The gentle touch of her soft hand to his rough arm instantly sent a spark up to his brain. Not a good spark. His eyes flashed a caramel brown, then he jumped back in less than a millisecond. His insticts were pumping adrenaline through his veins, his eyes swirling into a beautiful mix of caramel and dark, soft mint. His K9 teeth seemed to grow sharper, and seemed extremely tense. "I'm fine..." he murmured to himself more than her. His heart reminded him of her face, begging him to see the more realistic side of the lovely girl, but his instincts stubbornly refusing. Puck started backing up, watching her as if suddenly trapped. With that, he turned and sped away, barely a blur in the rain.

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Kadie stared after him, too shocked to move for several moments. That's that then. She told herself. She knew she shouldn't be disappointed. He was fae and therefore a danger. Still her shoulder were a bit slumped as she turned to walk away. A prickling on the back of her neck made her straighten. Cautious as she was, she let the siren side of her mind loose for a few moments. At first there was nothing. Then came the rush of a mindsong. One that was agonizingly familiar. Her eyes widened. "No." She muttered breathlessly. She turned to run just as a shadow disengaged itself from it's surroundings. She tried to scream. One high note was all she needed...but a hand clamped over her mouth. "Not another sound." A voice hissed in her ear. She struggled, but became deathly still when the chill of metal touched her neck. "That's it." He was mocking her now. "Nice and easy."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:54 pm

ЯоЬїи Gооdfєllош ~ Pцcк

Puck kept running until his sides hurt. He paused, with his hands on his knees. He saw some stairs, and decided to walk down it to some possible shelter. At the bottom there was a sign... Subway? Now Puck was totally lost. He sighed and sat on the bench, as huge metal monsters screeched by on a predestined route. Now that his adrenaline was gone, he was extremely tired. He had no idea how to get back to the theatre.... After a few more metal monsters screeched past, Puck stood and went back up the steps. Rain was pouring even harder. Puck had a flash of anger. As if his day wasn't bad enough. None of this world even made sense anymore. Rain started sizzling off of where it hit him. His eyes narrowed. Why did he try to get his glove anyway? He could of made another one. Why had he approached her? Why? He mentally called himself stupid repeatedly, as he tried to wander back to the theatre. Now she probably thought him insane. Which probably wasn't far from the truth. How had he not even ventured from the theatre before? What an imbecile! Puck kicked at a rock, and watched as it skipped along the road. Puck was now completely dry, his body temperature most likely in the 200 Fahrenheit area. Why had he even fell for her? Why did his heart have to be so willful? Why did he even have to be fae? Why couldn't his mind be content with Shakespeare? What an idot I am... he thought, his fists clenched. Violence had never before even crossed Puck's mind, but now he was debating it. After multiple hours, he found himself in a bums alleyway. He was thinking about bedding down with the others, when he was shoved violently against the wall. "Yer money or yer life." hissed a gruff voice, slitting a bit of Pucks' arm. The man looked desprate, no doubt needing the money for a scrap of food. Puck knew that himself had no money, he never needed any in the theatre. His anger was already full, so he growled and punched the man across the face. The man staggered back, clutching his jaw. He glared up at Puck, hissing. Pucks' eyes narrowed. The guy swooped in to kick Puck, but Puck grabbed his leg and flipped him over, making him land on his back. The man coughed up some ruby liquid and glared at Puck, but scuttled away. Puck walked past the man and warmed himself at a garbage can lit afire. The other bums scooted away a little, but still sat by the fire too. After he was warmed, he lay down on a thrown out mattress on the curb. He stared at the sky, wondering just what he had done.

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:48 pm

The hand was replaced with one holding a sweet smelling rag. She knew before it touched her skin what it was. This is it. She thought with a hazy detachment. I'm going to die. Two faces flashed before her. Her father. This would cause only more agony for him. And then Puck's. There was nothing there. She knew that. There could never be anything there. Still...the darkness began seeping in before she could finish the thought. "Nighty night." The cruel voice whispered as she lost consciousness.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games