Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Art Corner
Kaela2015's art shop! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Forgetting Tomorrow_xX

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:04 pm
kaela2015
kaela2015
I would like some art of my current avatar.
By: As soon as possible. I will pay you 5-10 k. Other information i think is important includes I would like the drawing to be fully drawn, head to toe. And if you could please include the hearts, that would amazing smile Also, just a small sketch or drawing is fine. I will be paying you by a trade. I will send the money over and in return if you could just PM the finished art, I'll be very thankful and post it in my journal biggrin

Thank you!

Ok! i will get it done ASAP. probably tonight because for the first time since september i have no homework to worry about

biggrin Okay, and thank you!

IM CONFUSED XD every time i am abou to start drawing your avatar changes. which one?

Ah D: I'm sorry DX I'll stick with one, which is the current one, until you're done!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:26 pm
kaela2015
kaela2015
By: As soon as possible. I will pay you 5-10 k. Other information i think is important includes I would like the drawing to be fully drawn, head to toe. And if you could please include the hearts, that would amazing smile Also, just a small sketch or drawing is fine. I will be paying you by a trade. I will send the money over and in return if you could just PM the finished art, I'll be very thankful and post it in my journal biggrin

Thank you!

Ok! i will get it done ASAP. probably tonight because for the first time since september i have no homework to worry about

IM CONFUSED XD every time i am abou to start drawing your avatar changes. which one?

Ah D: I'm sorry DX I'll stick with one, which is the current one, until you're done!

the art is complete. its just a pencil sketch with sharpie scribbled all over it. i will get it to you ASAP  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm
kaela2015
kaela2015
kaela2015

Thank you!

the art is complete. its just a pencil sketch with sharpie scribbled all over it. i will get it to you ASAP

Thank you very much! I'll send the trade over!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:49 pm
bump  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Art Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff