Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
EARTHQUAKE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jsky_high

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 am
i was shocked by this news people from Philippines were also alarmed becoz there might be also an earthquake coming in the northern regions but i hope evrything is fine in japan now...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 pm
It was also a shock to people here in Hawaii. We didn't expect to see such a large earthquake affect Japan, which is considerably close to Hawaii. Since the two are near one another, the Hawaiian Islands were sent into a Tsunami warning watch. It was truly a frightening thing. So I must say, I feel really bad for Japan, and I hope that their country will get back on their feet and continue moving past this dreadful event. We, here in Hawaii, are keeping Japan in our prayers so that things will be hopeful in the future.  

Airi-Chan_191
Vice Captain

Bashful Lover

Choco o v o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 pm
I was shocked about Japan Strong Earthquake and Tsunami.................Poor Japan.......i just hope Japan can be normal again....... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am
but i just cant believe that the land with one of the greatest technology would be the one to be strike by the earthquake .....  

jsky_high

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 am
jsky_high
but i just cant believe that the land with one of the greatest technology would be the one to be strike by the earthquake .....

If volcanoes go off in the worse places, oh my god, we would literally die. x-x All dead volcanoes and live ones going off would suck as heck....knock on wood. *knocks on wood* o-o But i pray for japan and others who were not warned at a decent time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 am
yeah same here, I felt an earthquake before and it's a scary thing. God bless them all.  

Japan Flower

Adorable Cupcake

8,550 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:41 pm
I have never been in an actual earthquake, but I have felt the after shock of one. I feel really bad for Japan and I hope they make it through.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:46 pm
poor Japan and I have never been in an actual earthquake ,i got really shocked too like other when i heard tht on the news sad i hope everything goes well there  

i Bang Chuu x3

4,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 pm
I hope so to. I want them to be alright.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games