Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
FOR THE STRIPPER DRESS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ladd Frand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 pm

*cough*

Well, awkward title aside, I suppose this does involve a stripper dress.

It's. . . Just a minidress, but it came from a website that sells clothing for club dancers, strippers, and "exotic dancers". Naturally, the latter two are typically quite slender. Me, I just wanna slim down until I can fit the tight minidress and not want to hide my sausage-like body in the closet away from human eyes. I seriously do want to wear this dress- It'll be part of my cosplay for a convention and blargenflargen I am going to cosplay, come hell or high water (or fatty belly, really, but if I attended with a fatty belly, my self-esteem would be rammed into a brick wall with every step I took).

Said convention is coming up in less than three months.
Said cosplayer (Hi!) has not been doing anything serious about her belly fat, is known to oversnack and overeat, and flops in front of the computer as though her butt was a magnet attracted to the seat of the chair.

Loser? Indeed!

So, I am going to do what no sensible Mokona (For I am quite, quite insensible as far as Mokona goes) has ever done before: Sensibly plan her meals.

Or at least keep a journal-thread of the fatty foods she has consumed in order to shame her and leave her exposed to the unspoken, but assumed, derision of others.

:3 Nothing better than shame to break a habit~

ONWARDS WE GO.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm
A slightly gusty day of March bearing somewhat cloudy skies of the year in the 21st century, or
March 9th, 2011, or
3/9/11, or,
quite simply,
Wednesday.

Days until convention (Not counting today): 100. Huh. Wouldja lookat that.

Breakfast -
Low quality cafeteria muck is the usual.

*I grabbed the black plastic plate that bore grits mixed in with pepper, watery scrambled eggs, and a dry breakfast biscuit.
*Only the eggs and the biscuit were finished.
*I also had a cold carton of chocolate milk.

Result: Okay, eggs are protein and energy.. I need that in the morning. Biscuit was probably unnecessary and likely didn't do much more than fill the stomach and eventually turn into fat. I could skip the biscuit.

Lunch -
* Apple
* Banana
* Wheaty nutrition crackers

Result: Not much to say here besides "Don't fixate your stare on your friend's Subway sandwich too intensely."

Dinner (Otherwise known as, "The time of the day where dietary efforts go to hell") -

*Sigh*

* Half of a can of clam chowder
* Roughly an eighth of a loaf of french bread
* Two servings of honey and bunches frozen yogurt

Results: I'd give myself a frowny face sticker if I had one.

---

Notes/comment/observations/harsh admonishments about the belly:

Not fat. But it certainly sticks out. De-e-e-finitely would not wear the super tight minidress out in public in this state. XP 100 days to work on it. . .  

Ladd Frand

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:51 pm
XD
Your title made me LOL.
I wanna see the dress!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 pm
A pic of it used to be on Coquetry Clubwear, but it seems to have been taken down. :< Anyway, it has only one shoulder strap and has a tiger print on it. I'm going as a slightly more covered up Lum (from Urusei Yatsura).  

Ladd Frand

Prime Time Parade

5,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 pm
Who are you cosplaying as? If you don't mind me asking.

P.S. Lookin' good. n.n
I'm pretty excited for you. Goal outfits are the best ~ !  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games