Codename:A.B.W.. [O/A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 am
History:We are in 2098A.D. In the Year of 2073A.D. The three nations, France, Poland and Germany, were able to create a highly advanced humanoid life, who were Called A.B.W. (Autonomous bio-weapon) Each country had a specialization over the A.B.Ws, Poland had concentrated on endurnce, Germany in speed, and France was a jack of all trades. It did not take long until the projects were boght by the military forces, but that did not stop other countries from creating their own tipe of A.B.W.

Now, every developed country haves their own A.B.W. Sometimes under other names. Over the years, many new tipes of A.B.W.s were created, and France was aways in the lead. Now, the world is at the brink of war, political agreements were being broken, the U.N. powerless against such alarge number of conflicts... Every country seems to be taking it's team. And there are three groups that seem to stand above the rest. The union of western Europe and South america. The Asian vanguard standed as the second group. And the last group is Formed by North america, Africa and eastern Europe... With all the pieces in place, the 3rd World War seems inevitable.

--Post Index--
1. Story :: 2. Rules :: 3. Character Skeletons :: 4. Profiles :: 5. Bulletin Board
6. Black List :: 7. A.B.W. Database :: 8. OPENING!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:49 am
Le Rules.

1:Obey gaia's ToS and the guild's specific rules.

2:Romance is allowed, but just let the time to skip if it comes to it. If you cant figure out what i mean, go to a corner with a coloring book.

3:Violence will be inevitable, i know... but try NOT to put every single little gory detail in battles.

4:I am god, whatever i say, goes. But if you have a complaint, PM me, and i'l think about it.

5:I may add, remove and edit the rules as i see fit.

6:The title of your Profile's PM must be evolution for humans, and creation for A.B.W.s

7:Be sure to put a ninja emoticon beside your age.

8:If you are gonna enter this RP, stay in it! If you are going to be away for some time, be sure to warn me.

9:I'm not gonna jump onto your necks for asking something... the heart is more fun to stomp on If you have any question regarding the RP, PM me with the title "Strange objectives"

10:Dont kll anyone's character unless allowed... but if you PM me, i might open an exption, but for that, ii'l give a VERY specific scenario for you to be allowed a killing blow.

11:Dont 1x1 with someone, nor go on too long with a single partner... allow others to enter your scenarios and dont keep a RP with a single person for over 2 pages... noone wants to read 5 pages of two people conversating, so please TRY to refrain.

:12As a final, and unspoken rule... NO godmoding.

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:57 am
Le skeleginton

Humans

[align=center][img][your image here][/img][/align]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Codename((User)):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Day of birth:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Psicological profile:[/b][personality]
[b]Position:[/b][Researcher/Civilian/Military rank/etc]
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]

A.B.Ws

[align=center][img][your image here][/img][/align]

[b]Project(Name):[/b]
[b]Serial number(Usename):[/b]
[b]Creation's date:[/b][betwen 2075 and 2096]
[b]Age:[/b][max 21 for now]
[b]Historical record(Bio):[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]["C" for civilian tipe, "P" for private corporation tipe and "A" for military tipe, and put the version behind the tipe Ex:German 2.0 M-type. the most advanced type right now is 4.5]
[b]Psicological profile:[/b]
[b]Specialization(Ability that is specific to this ABW.):[/b]
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 am
Ze Proviles

Humans

User Image

Name:Oliver B. Garcia
Codename:Notingles-do-po
Day of birth:January 28th
Biography:Oliver was born in a family of researchers, who'se main roject was a way to modify the human body, but it was never finished. By the age of 23, Oliver was already in a major role in the creation of the A.B.W.s, or rather, made a complete re-vamp over the project, allowing it to be completed in two years. After the creating of the A.B.W.s, Oliver took over his parent's project, and recently finished it, and aplied it on himself, allowing his body to gain an incredible boost in power. Now, Oliver is suporting western
Europe as well as south america in the war to come.
Psicological profile:Open minded, Oliver is serious in everything he does. He is rarely angered or bothered, even tough if he is to anger himself, he lets it out in a 'snap'.
Position:Head researcher for the western Europe.
Nation:France
Other information:Oliver's body is modified in a way it's phisical hability is in par with a French 3.5 M-type.

A.B.W.s

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:06 am
Bulletin の Board

03/07/2011:This bulletin board is made to anounce important events in the RP, in a way for the RPers to catch up with more ease, but its still recomended you read the pages listed in the end of the anouncement. Page 1.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 pm
Ze black list.

Noone so far...  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 pm
A.B.W. Database

=====General=====
>>Version: The values given below are taken from the new 4.0 production line. It should be noted however that most A.B.W.s are of version 3.0 however thanks to their lower costs, longer production run, and minor reduction in performance compared to version 4.0.

>>Skills: A.B.W.'s show improved performance when compared to humans. Strength, Endurance, Speed, Intelligence, Reflexes, and numerous other skills such as weapon proficiencies are above normal human capabilities.

>>Appearance: A.B.W's usually look and effectively are human. The only method to identify a human model A.B.W. from a regular human is to check the back or arms for a serial number and their country/private companies insignia/logo, even tough it is a very simple matter to place removable false skin over those identificators..

>>Creation: A.B.W.'s are created in labs. Countries without specializations are capable of producing A.B.W.s however they are usually sub-par the specialized countries units. Instead, many countries buy A.B.W.s from ally countries and focus on researching how to improve their own efforts.

=====Specialties=====
Poland: Endurance
>>: Specializing in Endurance, Polish A.B.W.'s have a high pain tolerance and can shrug off many wounds including gun fire. High caliber bullets, armor piercing rounds, or sustained focused fire are required to cause any substantial damage. Explosives in close proximity have also been found effective. Also, due such great defensive power, The Polish-base A.B.W.s have enhaced strength.

Germany: Speed
>>: Specializing in Speed, German A.B.W.'s have the ability to dodge bullets if at a fair distance. Although fast, they are not capable of disappearing from human sight, however they can appear as a blur when running at top speed along a level road.

France: Jack of All Trades
>>: Jack of All Trades, Master of None. The French A.B.W.'s are good at nearly all things and are better than all other countries A.B.W.'s (excluding Poland and Germany in their specialties).

Quick note:Other countries
>>:While those three are used as basin, other countries may have their own stile of A.B.W. As people enter, i'l post the country's specialty, and base-model((French, German or Polish))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:24 pm
OPEN

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out