Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Skyler In Wonderland (dream)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:33 pm
So... I had this dream... It was very odd. I am sure all of you know of the flowers that talk in Alice In Wonderland? Well, it was like that. It was a square garden, and there was a big flower in the middle and all the other flowers around that. They talked and stuff, and like in the movie (1951), they weren't very nice at the end and got a little bitchy... But they didn't think me of a weed, they just hated me. I lived in that garden, though. The reason I know it's related to Alice In Wonderland is that I saw some from the 1951 movie and I have seen that one 1,000 times. And like in all dreams, something was odd. I wanted to send a package to Shane Dawson (I watched some of his vids on my ipod before I fell asleep so that explains that), but they didn't let me because they said 'there are things to do next golden afternoon, and there are different things to do now'. Uh... Just wanted to share that to know your thoughts on it. Oah, and there was a caterpillar hiding from me...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 pm
Ah, I love AiW-related dreams... though, admittedly, mine are usually terrifying. >_>;;;

Tehe, well those mean flowers. How dare they get in the way of postage! *shakes fist at them* I have a dream book around here somewhere; I'll have to find it and look up the meaning of things. That's always fun.

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 pm
Lady March Hare
Ah, I love AiW-related dreams... though, admittedly, mine are usually terrifying. >_>;;;

Tehe, well those mean flowers. How dare they get in the way of postage! *shakes fist at them* I have a dream book around here somewhere; I'll have to find it and look up the meaning of things. That's always fun.

Cool, and may I just add some more info that, I sent a package to myself first, and after that the flowers didn't want me to send it, somehow Shane Dawson got it and he was at some place with iJustine and a few other people.  
Mad Hatter Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games