Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Hey, girls. Does anyone know about Clinique?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:06 pm
I wasn't sure if I should have put this in the School sub-forum or not.
Dx
If I have this in the wrong place, please move it.

I have a thing called an I-Search project for school that consists of doing a report on a company/product that we are interested in learning more about. I decided to do mine on the Clinique brand of cosmetics. Part of the report is an interview (ten questions, basic stuff like how it compares to other brands and what is good and bad about it) of some sort with either a sales representative or someone who has experience with the product.

I don't think I'll be able to get to the mall to ask a sales representative in person, and there seems to be no way to speak to anyone online in a forum (even the Clinique website doesn't seem to be taking these kinds of questions).
So, I was wondering if any of you girls have any experience with Clinique or, even awesomer, are or have been a sales representative yourself.
Any sort of help would mean sooo much.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 pm
Clinique is a lovely brand but their stuff only seems to work about 50% of the time for ME.
However my mom has used it forever and she just loves it.

If you have any specific questions just ask 'cause i'm just kinda typing the very basic XD

Tolora

Suiseiten

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:14 pm
I love their stuff and wish that their cleansers weren't so expensive because they're one of the few brands that work on me. Their makeup is my favorite to use and I will stand up for their powder foundation!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:18 pm
Tolora
Clinique is a lovely brand but their stuff only seems to work about 50% of the time for ME.

If you have any specific questions just ask 'cause i'm just kinda typing the very basic XD

c:
Thank you!
Would you mind if I PMed you the list of questions I have?

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Tolora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:20 pm
Neko-samaXIII
Tolora

c:
Thank you!
Would you mind if I PMed you the list of questions I have?

Go ahead c:
I'll answer to the best of my ability 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:23 pm
Suiseiten
I love their stuff and wish that their cleansers weren't so expensive because they're one of the few brands that work on me. Their makeup is my favorite to use and I will stand up for their powder foundation!

xD
Wicked.
I really haven't tried much of their stuff myself, aside from the cleansers, which are indeed REALLY expensive.
I'll have to try that foundation!

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Suiseiten

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:52 am
Neko-samaXIII
Suiseiten

xD
Wicked.
I really haven't tried much of their stuff myself, aside from the cleansers, which are indeed REALLY expensive.
I'll have to try that foundation!
Yeah, I went with the trial size and it ran me $25. It'd have been about $20 more if I were to have just gotten full size.

The foundation I believe is $25 and I love the feel and haven't had problems with clogging. I can say the same for most of their makeup that I have, especially the eyeliner- something I never wore until a couple years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 pm
I've know of the brand but I've never delved into it.
My friend likes their stuff because they don't test on animals.  

Tsukuyomi25021

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 am
[~+~]

I know of them, but the only thing i've ever used is their lip gloss (purely because it came free with the latest issue of Glamour magazine rofl ). They're just quite pricey for me. x.x;

&& to be honest, this topic is fine here - the school sub-forum isn't looked at that often in all honesty, and it's not one that fits in anything obvious. You'll get more replies here anyway. xD;

User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff