Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
How do you hang out with girls?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:47 pm
Hi, ladies. =) Well, I'm a freshman at college, and I've been having some trouble figuring out ways to hang out with my girls who are friends. I have no trouble hanging out with my guy friends: we just go play soccer or have snowball fights. But with girls, I have no clue what to do with them. The mall and movies are out. I was thinking of maybe trying to get a girls party deal going... just like a come over and do hair and/or nails type thing.

What else could I do? How do you hang out with girl friends at college? How do YOU hang out with YOUR friends? =)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:52 pm
I chat with them, go out for coffee together, stroll around the mall, grab lunch together somewhere, help eachother with grocery shopping, have BBQs in the park (when weather permits), go jogging together, what-the-hell nights with beer and junkfood...  

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:29 am
Invite them all over, tell them to bring their nail polish and makeups or facial masks etc, and have a slumber party. (I'm 22, so I know it sounds a little ridiculous, but trust me, you're never too old to have a slumber party.) Watch cheesy movies, or scary ones, and just hang out eating junk food etc for a night... ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:50 am
Uh, well, when me and my girl friends get together, we usually end up watching movies and reading yaoi. And eating every last scrap of junk food in the house.  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:10 am
Thanks for the replies... the first one was especially helpful cuz I'm trying to find stuff to do in the long run. Although I feel weird asking people if they want to get coffee when I never see them... just like texting and asking. But yeah, I'll give some of those a shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm
I just go bowling and stuff with my girl friends. We also do things like go to the mall together and movies, but you said you couldn't do it in your first post. I also work out with my friend, it's fun!

I've also had DDR parties, but if your friends aren't into that invite them over, bake some stuff together, do hair and hails, just girl stuff! It's fun!  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces